Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$83
US$91
US$81
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$145
US$86
US$39
ibis Budget
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

US$110
US$93
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Princess St. Hotel(Manchester)
US$93
US$84
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$106
US$98
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

The Midland(Manchester)
US$171
US$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$110
US$98
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$79
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
2,763 results
All reviewscorner suitepiccadilly stationmini barsuperior roomcooked breakfastan upgradereception staffcomfy bedcity centresaturday nightlovely roomnorthern quarterstayed for one nightcanal streetyogurtsmoakmalmasion
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We revisited this hotel against our better judgment, however a friend was staying so it was easier to go with the flow. We paid for a refurbished room which was clean. However the shower and towel rail were wonky, you had to get out of the bath to access the taps and the curtains were coming off the rail. We had to ask for second towels despite being a double. Bar service and breakfast was fast.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tracey h
Jacqui G, General Manager at Malmaison Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Dear tracey h
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your time in our bar and that breakfast service was lovely and efficient for your party.
I am disappointed to read about the problems you experienced in the bathroom however. We aim to deliver a very high standard of accommodation to all our guests and I am sorry that you did not find this to be your experience. If you would care to discuss this in more detail, please do contact me directly at the hotel, I would be grateful for the opportunity to hear the details. As we would love you to experience our hotel in all its true glory, we would love to be able to persuade you to return.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Stayed for one nite, found staff very friendly and helpful. rooms very nice and spotless. Beds very comfy. The bar is the best hotel bar i have come across in Manchester. More like a trendy popular High street bar, certainly not what you usually find in a hotel. the hot breakfast was cooked individually for you, pretty much whatever you wanted, all you had to do was ask. Overall a lovely hotel, will be back at some point!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Jacqui G, General Manager at Malmaison Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Dear Russell C

It is wonderful to know that you had a fantastic stay and especially that you enjoyed your time in the bar so much. We love the vibe in there and are glad to see we have got it just right.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are delighted that you'll be back, we'll get the prosecco on ice, ready the boston shaker and charge the glasses, see you soon.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Great hotel, clean and friendly. Only downside is the nearby NCP car park which is not owned by the hotel, filthy dirty, tiny parking spaces and expensive Good size rooms and even though very near centre hotel is very quiet.

Room Tip: go for corner suite

Hi mercaclassman

Thank you very much for your excellent review. It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed your stay so much, I am very pleased that we could provide you with a quiet and restful place to relax in the centre of the city.
We do not own or control the nearby car parks as you quite rightly say but I hope that its condition did not put a dampener on your stay.
I hope that you can think of a great excuse to come back and visit us again soon. See you then.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

The Good: We chose the Malmaison for its location- close to the Picadilly train station and its convenience to family we were visiting in Manchester. These objectives were met. Additionally, the front desk staff were consistently cheerful, pleasant and responsive. The “Mal”: Mal Maison lives up to its name - it is, indeed a bad house/choice. If you are looking for a hotel in this area, it is recommended that you look elsewhere. As seen in most photos, the hotel itself is “dark" and the room decor is uninviting and depressing - more like a funeral parlor than a hotel room. A fellow guest who shared a ride on the cramped and slow elevator remarked that it is spooky! Disembarking the elevator, we were met with a blast of heavy hot air in a dismal corridor - corridors were not air conditioned during our three day stay. Upon entering the room, it was the same - hot and dark with its black velvet drapes holding the heat- and the A.C. was on! We turned the thermostat down, but an hour later, there was still no cool air. We decided to go out and explore the city and reported the concern to the front desk upon departure. They assured us that it would be addressed. Upon our return, several hours later, the room was still hot, but a standing fan had been left for us!
Upon reporting that this was unacceptable, they sent a technician to our room to try to get the A.C. to work. After an extended, but unsuccessful attempt, he advised us that we should use the fan to “assist” the A.C., as we were on the top floor and “hot air rises.” (Genius!) Further to this, he advised that I try turning the thermostat down during the night if it became too uncomfortable too sleep! This was the tipping point when I lost patience and insisted on a room with the basic comfort of A.C. or a refund. It was only then (at about midnight) when I threatened to leave that the night management finally responded and found us another room. While the A.C. worked well in the “new" room, it was a much smaller space with a smaller bed, not the King Superior room that I paid for. To date, I have not had an apology for the inconvenience or a refund for the difference in accommodations. While the technician and front desk staff seemed to be doing the best with what they have, I found the blatant lack of sensitivity to the guest to be a fatal flaw on the part of the “faceless” night management of this hotel. It is evident that they do not care or feel accountable. As such, I cannot recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Request the new wing or check to ensure that the air conditioning is working
1  Thank Carlos S

Hi Carlos S

Thank you for your review.
I am glad that we could be a handy base for your family visit and that our lovely reception team made you feel so welcome.
I can assure you that we do indeed care deeply about your experience at our hotel and hope that you have a wonderful time. As this is clearly not the case here, I would very much appreciate the opportunity to discuss it with you directly. If you would contact me at the hotel, I would be much obliged. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Checking in was helpful but not friendly, room quite pokey for a double, about a foot spare either side of the bed. No plugs by the bed (??!!) apart from a USB socket that didn't work.
Huge bathroom, that could've comfortably been a little smaller for more room in the bedroom.
Bit dark and 'trendy' that now looks a little bit like trying too hard.
Bed was comfy, and room was clean and well presented. Just hoped for a bit more space for a double.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Jacqui G, General Manager at Malmaison Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2016

Dear Daveo83

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to read that you found our wonderful beds so comfy and the room well presented. However it is disappointing to see that you had a few issues on your stay.

We strive to provide all our guests with a relaxing and enjoyable time, and I am sorry that this was not your experience. If you would like to discuss this in more detail, please contact me at the hotel. I hope to hear from you soon.