3,528 results
All reviews manchester airport an early flight park and fly shuttle service free shuttle courtesy phone next morning days parking car parking family room an overnight stay one night stay good nights sleep night's sleep minibus keys
Reviewed 13 May 2015

We stay here everytime we fly longhaul from Manchester and leave our car there too for 2-3 week periods at a time. You just leave your car in the car park, valet takes it away and when you come back from your holiday its ready and waiting for you back in the car park. Shuttle fast and reliable ready to take you to airport whenever you are ready to go. Restaurant has good food and 24 hour room service also good food. Nice big, clean, comfy rooms with tea and coffee facilities. We will continue to stay here when we fly from Manchester and I would recommend.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank leannef804
GM_HiltonMA, Manager at Hilton Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2015

Dear Leanne F

Thank you so much for your great review of us here at the airport and it certainly does feel as though you truly enjoyed your stay.

Yes, it's a great service the park and fly with all the hassle taken away from you so that you can go away and make the most of your holiday.

I'm glad you enjoyed our Mason's Restaurant, room service and room and that you will be back with us soon.

I do hope that you went on to have a lovely holiday and would send you my very best wishes.

Kind regards

Reviewed 13 May 2015

This hotel has many issues. Their internet is very flaky, they use the same network names in different parts of the hotel but they are not the same networks so your log in doesn't always work plus they make it very difficult to log in for any free service - basically it is a scam to get you to buy expensive internet from them. Getting service in the bar is difficult, none of the staff seems to know to look at the guests to see if they want something. When it came time to get the shuttle to the airport terminal, they had a massive line of guests such that it took an hour to get to the terminal. Given that the only reason to stay at the hotel is to get to the airport quickly, this is a major failure. The rooms were decent.

Room tip: try another airport hotel
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jlg3000
GM_HiltonMA, Manager at Hilton Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2015

Dear JLG3000

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and I am so sorry that you have had cause to complain. Reading your words, I can feel how disappointed, annoyed and let down you felt and can more than empathise with those sentiments.

We only use one provider, which is BT Openzone, throughout the whole hotel and we are always on hand to help with this if there is a problem connecting. We do offer some complimentary wifi in our coffee and lounge areas so please do enquire about this.

I am sorry that the service you received in the bar was below our usual Hilton standard and I have requested that our Bar Manager ensures first class service with interaction and prompt attention.

With regards to our shuttle bus waiting times, I would apologise to you if you had to wait a long time. In peak times we do advise to ask at reception what the likely demand will be especially in the morning and, if you have an urgent appointment or flight then, of course, we shall ensure a taxi is called for you. If you do not have many heavy bags to carry then one can walk the short distance to the terminals, however, this is not always suitable and I have requested that our Front Office Manager is aware of your comments and ensures a smooth and hassle free start to the day.

I would thank you for the feedback about your room and do hope that, in hindsight, you will be able to return to us in the not too distant future.

Until then, I would assure you of my best attention at al times.

Reviewed 12 May 2015

Along with my wife Geraldine I stayed at the Hilton Manchester Airport on Monday 11th May 2015. We were driving up to Scotland for a break and used the hotel as an overnight pitstop due to the hotels easy access and being in the Hilton Group.
Parking was easy (£12) and check-in was smooth and friendly. Our room (360) was clean, spacious and well equipped. There was no mini-bar however the room did have a fridge and plenty of tea and coffee.
We had dinner at the restaurant (Masons) which was good and breakfast in the same room which was to the normal good Hilton standard however they did appear to be short on staff to clear the tables. This didn't present a problem to us but some punters do like to have something to complain about.
Having booked and prepaid for the room in advance we had an attractive rate which proved value for money and we would definitely use this hotel again.

Room tip: We were in room 360 which was large, clean and with a view over the entrance and carpark.
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM_HiltonMA, Manager at Hilton Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2015

Dear Robert S

Thank you very much for your positive review of us here and I was so pleased to read that you and Geraldine enjoyed your time with us, ableit briefly!

It does sound as though from check-in through to your breakfast the next morning we certainly met your needs and I shall let the team know your kind words. I shall highlight to our Mason's manager your feedback with regards to the clearing of tables so that we can ensure great service at all times.

Yes, advance purchase is a good way of achieving a fantastic rate and it is lovely to read that you would "definitely use this hotel again".

We all look forward to your return trip to us and, until then, would assure you of my best attention at all times.

Reviewed 10 May 2015

A good choice for overnight accommodation at Manchester Airport. The check-in staff were very courteous and I was quickly shown to my room. The room had everything you would need for a brief overnight stay. My only comment would be that it is not walkable from the airport train station. I could see the hotel from the station but couldn't work out how to get there. I ended up crossing a main duel carriageway dragging my heavy suitcase! The hotel does however run shuttles to the airport, which only take a couple of minutes.

Room tip: I would imagine all of the rooms are the same.
Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GM_HiltonMA, Manager at Hilton Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2015

Dear ARCHIE0410

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us and I am so pleased to read that you made a "good choice".

It does feel as though your brief stay with us was highly enjoyable in all areas and I would say that, although we are opposite the train station, please do ask for the best way to walk there as there is a dedicated route which we can show you how to access. Failing that, please do use our complimentary 24 hour shuttle bus to avoid the road and carrying heavy bags!

It does sound as though you will be back with us soon dear guest and, until then, my very best wishes to you.

Reviewed 9 May 2015

I read a lot of negative reviews about this hotel but as a family of 5 it's very difficult to find a hotel onsite with rooms big enough and parking at a reasonable price.
But we were pleasantly surprised on checking in we had a very warm welcome from reception, the offer to keep any bags in the back office if we needed to, an envelope with documents to fill in regarding car and to hand bag in the morning with car keys in.
We were going out in te evening for a meal and was advised to just see man on front desk for exit ticket.
Rooms were what you would expect from a 4* hotel, comfortable a little cosy for a family of five but very clean with all essentials needed for one night.
If I really had to find a fault it would have been the free courtesy bus to the terminal, we arrived early only to find a small queue of people waiting to get over to terminal it probably took us 45 minutes in total, which is literally a 5 minute walk. Little frustrating when you pay for on-airport hotel.
But we've booked to stay again on our next holiday as generally very good for the price.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Clw1278

Thank you very much for letting us know about your stay with us, we truly do appreciate all feedback that is given.

Yes, we have some great family rooms here and good rates to accompany then and it was lovely to read how helpful and friendly your check-in was. I shall certainly let the team know.

Don't forget we do have a great restaurant here on site, Mason's, where children ten and under eat for free when the parents are dining from the Mason's menu which is really good value for larger families. We also serve a wide variety of bar food if a more relaxed meal is preferred.

I am sorry about the wait you encountered for our minibus to the terminal - I am wondering if it was a particularly busy time. We do ask guests to enquire about the potential time to leave for their journey as the requirement does vary. However, once again, I would apologise to you for the slight delay and am so glad to read that you have already booked your next stay. A satisfied customer, thank you very much for your loyal custom

We all look forward to having you back here with us soon and, until then, would assure you of my best attention at all times.

Kind regards