Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$109
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$183
US$102
Park Inn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$127
US$82
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

The Midland(Manchester)
US$257
US$114
  • Room Service
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$81
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$115
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
1,645 results
All reviewsmanchester airportclose to the airportfour posternext morningan early flightflying from manchesterwedding venueshuttle servicefree shuttlecar parkingovernight staystayed here for one nightlovely roomterminalproximitymotorway
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Room absolutely lovely. Clean and comfortable. Reception staff especially Peter who is the politest man who went out of his way to drive me back to the airport on a mercy mission. Thoroughly recommend the fish and chips , I have never seen a piece of fish so big and tasty. Absolutely stay here again. Don't hesitate, book a stay.

Room Tip: Rooms 3 and 5 are lovely and totally disabled accessible
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Sally W, General Manager at Etrop Grange, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Clare L

Thank you for the lovely review. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for mentioning our friendly staff and the quality of the food served in the restaurant. I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I was a bit dubious about staying here after reading some of the reviews on here.
How wrong was I my room no was no 71 and it was lovely very clean and very comfortable. Staff were perfect and the restaurants food was excellent. And to top it all when we had checked out and and were in the airport I realised I had left my mobile phone in the room. I telephoned the reception and they found my phone and delivered it to the airport to me. A wonderful nights stay and will Defo use this lovely hotel again. Thank you to all the staff they were all very friendly and very helpful.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear NottsForestfan

Thank you for the lovely review, I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your pre-flight stay and thank you for sharing your experience. I hope that you had a pleasant flight and that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Hotel is friendly, cozy and with a great location near the airport and well connected to visit the city or Manchester surroundings.
Lack a fitness center which could have made the stay much more better.

Staff is very attentive and quick to resolve or help with any request or needs.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sally W, General Manager at Etrop Grange, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear 39gerardor

Thank you for the lovely review. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for mentioning the quality service provided by our hard working staff. I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This is a wonderful little hotel, very quaint, very homey - loved every bit of it. The room was spacious and comfortable, and the best part about it was that it wasn't like every other hotel, that it was near the airport in Manchester, and I got a ride to the airport. I will definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

Dear burtoninarabia

Thank you for the lovely review. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for sharing your experience and recommending Etrop Grange to other travellers. I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Quite a nice hotel, great bar staff. Didn’t use the restaurant so can’t comment.
Only let down was asking for an alarm call at 4am and got one at 3am due to the clocks changing.
I live quite local but decided to stay so I didn’t have to be up so early how ever due to being woken up earlier I may as well not stopped. Have mentioned this to the hotel over a week ago and still awaiting a response

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ian_Newton1974

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for mentioning our superb bar staff. Please accept my sincere apology for the early alarm call due to the clocks being turned back, I will mention this to the night team to ensure that it does not happen again in the future.