I stayed here on a busy weekend with my mum & sister & on check in we had the lovely friendly Ben to greet us. We have to say his welcome alone made us feel we had made the right decision to book this hotel. You cannot beat good customer service. So I must commend his kind manner & excellent communication skills. There's a nice sweet touch with a jar of bon-bons on the counter too. Our room was 204 and it had 2 big fine comfortable double beds, a seating area with a few couches and a beautiful bathroom. All extremely clean and spacious. The only reason I am not giving it the full 5 stars is because when you go to log onto the free WiFi you insert your name and room number but then it requests credit card details. I have stayed at alot of hotels and I've never been asked for my card details for free hotel wifi so we chose to have no Wi-Fi for the duration of our stay. That was the only disappointment. The shower was gorgeous, the rooms and overall upkeep of the hotel was spotlessly clean & the decor was classy and warm. Location is spot on. Walking distance to everything you need. Taxi ride to the airport was £18. Get the hotel to call you one. Alternatively you can get the tram from market stall street to airport for £5-6. The Italian next door is fab. We never ate in the hotel unfortunately but the menu looked amazing. You're spoilt for choice with the location. When we come back to Manchester we will def be staying here again. All staff were so friendly & they made our stay so enjoyable so thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most exciting cities in the United Kingdom, 4 star Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel is at the heart of Manchester's stylish quarter. We're on Deansgate, in the historic city centre, within walking distance of Harvey Nichols, Arndale, Piccadilly and a short walk to Victoria Station. Our hotel in Manchester, England is the perfect location for weddings, group or private dinners and large conferences. We offer a magnificent lobby, high speed internet access, modern amenities and signature service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Stayforlong S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel
- Manchester Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Manchester