Just spent two nights as part of a group of 9 couples celebrating a friends 60th birthday and we all have commented on how great the staff were. As a group we have previously stayed in hotels in Edinburgh, Dublin and York and none can match this stay.
Star award has to go to our waiter, Dante who was exceptionally helpful, hardworking and entertaining. Others deserving a mention are another waiter William, Anthony the concierge and all the barstaff. The management should be very proud of their staff.
We ate in the hotel on our first night and couldnt fault the service or the food. Yes, the rooms are tired, but they were clean, very comfortable and much larger than an average hotel room. The location is central, but the noise from outside is minimal.
We wouldnt hesitate in recommending this hotel to others or staying here again if we return to Manchester in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most exciting cities in the UK, the 4 star Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel is at the heart of Manchester's stylish quarter. We're on Deansgate within walking distance of Harvey Nichols, Arndale, Piccadilly and a short walk to Victoria Station. It's the perfect location for weddings, group or private dinners and large conferences. Our hotel offers a magnificent lobby, high speed internet access, modern amenities and signature service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel
- Manchester Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Manchester