US$105
US$99
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$40
US$39
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

US$111
US$99
Trip.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$136
US$125
Travelocity
  • Free Internet
5,559 results
All reviewsmr coopersafternoon teaq hotelsoctagon loungebeautiful hotelsuperior roomfantastic staymini barreception areacentral manchestersaturday nightlovely roomcity centrestayed for one nightmember of staffmidlandswyvern
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Comfortable and quiet room with everything necessary for an overnight stay. The main restaurant was not open so I had to eat in the second choice. "Coopers". Pre-dinner drinks in the bar as expensive and pretty much what one would pay in a central London Hotel. The food in the restaurant was perfectly acceptable but not what could be described as memorable. The wine list likewise was acceptable but could have been more exciting

Room Tip: Rooms facing a courtyard are the quietest but I was never conscious that this was city centre location
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
eyale16, Guest Relations Manager at The Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Durleysteve,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts with the TripAdvisor community, I'm pleased that overall you enjoyed your experience. Mr Cooper's is our main residents restaurant in the hotel, with The French being the other choice, offering a different style of food and service, The French is closed every Sunday and Monday. The prices through out the hotel are based at a competitive rate, relative to other hotels across the city.

I Hope we might have the opportunity to welcome you back again at some point in the future.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Once again I visited The Midland with my friend today for afternoon tea. We arrived a little before 2 and were taken to our seats. We were looked after all afternoon and had a fabulous time. Beautiful food, lovely staff and looked after beautifully. Highly recommend will be back soon ❤️❤️

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear joandellie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your afternoon tea experience with us here at The Midland in our Tea Room, I'm so pleased you enjoyed your experience and it's good to see you will be returning soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Wow ! It's difficult to put into words what a lovely weekend we have had, staying at The Midland to celebrate a birthday & wedding anniversary. To begin, we spent the afternoon indulging in the wonderful afternoon tea experience. Simply lovely. ☕️.
Upon checking in, we were informed that our room had been upgraded to 'The Midland Suite' . What a lovely gesture ! The room, as you can imagine, was just beyond belief. .
Such a wonderful surprise ! Thank you so much !

We visited the Spa & enjoyed a few hrs relaxing & 'Spa ing'. Great facilities & always a pleasure to visit.

Thank you to all the staff, who made our stay such a memorable one. ✅

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Zakyn,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a brilliant review with the TripAdvisor community. All of your wonderful comments are much appreciated and I'm so pleased you and your partner had the opportunity to relax and enjoy your special stay. I'm pleased to see the team were able to go the extra mile to make your stay so memorable and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Midland at some point in the future.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Had a really nice stay here on the august bank holiday weekend, lovely room on the sixth floor, really well decorated and clean.
Nice and quiet too so we both slept really well.
It's a shame breakfast isn't included in most of the room prices though and at £20 each for a continental we decided not to bother.
Location is great too and it's only a 10 minute walk to the centre.
Definitely recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Amanda L,

I'm so pleased to read you enjoyed your recent stay with us, I'm glad you enjoyed your room along with its quieter location giving you a peaceful nights sleep. As you have stated The Midland is in an ideal location for the whole city centre and thank you for the recommendation, it's much appreciated.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Midland at some point in the near future.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed following our wedding. Asked if anything special could be done. Nothing. By contrast, the malmaison in where I stayed with my best man could not be more helpful. My wife left her fitbit in her dressing gown, and it was sent to be washed and lost forever. Staff weren't bothered. Basically said it was her fault for leaving it in her dressing gown. Rooms look amazing, service is very poor.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James H

Dear James H,

I'm very sorry to read of your experience during your special stay with us, I'm disappointed to see we failed to exceed your expectations, particularly due to the occasion. The missing fitbit wasn't bought to my attention and I'm sorry there potentially wasn't more done in an attempt to find it. High levels of customer service is something we pride ourselves on here at The Midland and it's very disappointing to read we let ourselves down this time.

I do hope we might have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Midland in the future with the chance of restoring your faith in the hotel.