Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$108
eDreamsUS$109
Prestigia.comUS$199
7,136 results
All reviews manchester airport shuttle bus stayed here an early flight shuttle service courtesy phone next morning days parking close to the airport car parking an overnight stay family room one night stay good nights sleep booked this hotel terminal keys
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2020

The Hotel Staff were very helpful, Amenities good, Access in and out is good. Close proximity to terminal 3 and parking space ample. A particular mention for Karen who was excellent and very helpful. Would recommend this Hotel

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Debmangnall
Emily Smith Hilliard, Guest Services / Front Office at Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2020

Dear Debmangnall,

Thankyou for writing a review.
I am so glad you had a good stay and thought our facilities were handy and staff helpful.
I do hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2020 via mobile

Great hotel even with COVID restrictions good food and Karen our breakfast server was great and could not have done enough wish all of the staff were like Karen my wife and I couldn’t believe how well we were looked after

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank t0mmyfg

Dear T0mmyfg,

Thank you for your review you have left us. I am so pleased to hear that you had such a good stay with us and thought Karen was great- we will pass your feedback on.

I hope we can welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 15 November 2020 via mobile

Just wanted to say from checking in we received excellent service from all the staff at the hotel.Special thanks to the bar/restaurant staff and the lovely lady (Karen) I think at breakfast. Would highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank LizHobbit54

Dear LizHobbit54,

Thank you for your review. I am so pleased you had such a good stay with us. I hope we can welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

The service in this hotel is great. Staff always very friendly and pleasant. My hotel of choice in the area and certainly represents good value for money.

Rooms are to a vert good standard, modern and clean. Really comfy beds.

Thanks to all the staff for keeping up the high standards, and particularly to Karen for her attention and help in the restaurant.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank stephengX9189CD
Emily Smith Hilliard, Guest Services / Front Office at Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2020

Dear stephengX9189CD,

Thank you for your response- I am so pleased you had such a good stay with us.
I do hope we can welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 10 November 2020

Positives
Hotel very convenient for Manchester Airport
Great shuttle bus service
Professional and nice mannered staff
Clean room
Fruit salad at breakfast very nice

Negatives
Bedroom window left open so room cold on arrival
Room cold even with heating on and window closed
Full breakfast served straight after fruit salad was put on table. Taken back to kitchen and brought out again 10 minutes later, food was cold and horrible.
Reception staff informed me that manager would contact me later, 8 days later still no contact.

1  Thank H7747GGcarolb
Emily Smith Hilliard, Guest Services / Front Office at Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2020

Good morning Carol,

Thank you for your review.

I have contacted you by email in regards to your feedback, I tried calling you however there was no response.

I will try contacting you again.

Best wishes