“Warm good food”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chorlton
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I like this place, the staff are prompt and courteous. The food options are huge and the price is really affordable. My favourite so far is the Thai green curry and you can't go wrong with a bento box. You think it's not enough but you leave very full! Haven't been let down and that's why I'll come again :) they spice it enough to feel the kick but it overwhelm the palate!

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I absolutely loved Yaki Soba! The miso soup was absolutely delicious and the Pad Thai was bursting with prawns! All very reasonably priced- can't wait to come back.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 31 August 2017

This was my second visit, the portions are large and reasonably priced, although the Bento box was a little disappointing this time. There is a good selection on the menu to choose from, I had Nasi Goreng which was lovely and there were so many prawns in the dish. The food is served quickly, the staff are welcoming and friendly.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I was not impressed. It was hard to find Japanese dishes on the menu, so I ordered seared tuna, which was not only seared but well cooked....... the sauce was most definitely not Japanese, although the masses of edamame beans were. Shan't visit again, very disappointed

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I was a Yakisoba regular and even had my birthday meal there several years back. I was surprised how different it is nowadays.

The welcome wasn't very warm at all and it took ten minutes to get a menu, even though it wasn't busy.

I checked if my vegetarian choice was vegan and the staff made sure It was. But when my dish came out and it was announced as gluten free and not vegan. After a bit of back and forth I'm pretty sure I got a vegan choice but not 100% sure.

Many menus nowadays indicate which dishes are vegan. I think this would be a good idea for Yakisoba.

My bento box dish was good value but very bland despite being described as spicy. I didn't finish it as it was just a bit uninspiring.

It's still a great location in Chorlton but I won't be rushing back.

Date of visit: July 2017