1,562 results
All reviews grab and go liberty suite grande studio smart studio loft suite kitchen area mini kitchen double shower rain shower self catering princess street apartment hotel q park free wifi fresh fruit wet room comfy bed
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

My husband has wanted to stay here so was looking forward to it.

On arrival the receptionist was very friendly and checked us in straight away.

We were on the 3rd floor.

First impressions the room was clean and modem.

Though when looking out of the window the view wasn't the best straight into another room piled with chairs etc.

Then there were cobwebs on the ceiling dust on the wall at the side of the bed.

The bed was ok but could of done with different pillows. I thought We had had a nice lie in as the clock time showed 9.30 then after checking my phone the clock was an hour fast!

Another thing that ruined the stay is that you could hear everything from next door and i mean everything!!! especially when you get woken up by it.

Ok apartments but not worth the money.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Liz S, Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2016

Dear Kayelass23, Can I firstly thank you for taking the time to review the Hotel. All feedback is welcome so we can improve on our service to all our guests.
I have investigated your recent stay with us and I would like to apologise for the time which was set wrong in the room. Our housekeeping check all times and alarms within the room. Please let me assure you this is not a regular occurrence.

Unfortunately we cannot change the view outside the Hotel this is out of our control. However we will contact the Restaurant to see what they can do.

Kindest Regards,

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 17 January 2016

This is a fantastic Hotel and well worth thinking about for your stay in Manchester. It is an Apart/Hotel and has some great facilities included in the price, with your own kitchens and great on suite bathrooms. It can get rather warm but the air conditioning can more that cope. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The rooms are quiet and access to the centre of the city is easy. There is no direct car parking but it is within easy walking distance and the Hotel has a discount that makes it a true winner. A great place to stay.

Date of stay: December 2015
Liz S, Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2016

Dear Micheal S.
Thank you for your recent review on Manchester Roomzzz. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay. Myself and my team will look froward to seeing you again soon.
Warmest Regards,
Manchester Roomzzz Hotel Manager

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Me and my boyfriend stayed here after visiting friends. we had a really nice room, I don't know what type but it had a really big comfy bed. the decoration in the room was really nice and very well thought through. even the bathroom was amazing. the glass and mirrors in the bathroom were also amazing.
really quiet inside the hotel but being In the centre of Manchester don't expect rolling hills and birds singing!
only saw one receptionist and he was very also very friendly.
really nice stay and we got a really good deal.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Liz S, Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2016

Dear Lyn91210,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We will look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Kind Regards,
Liz Street,
Manchester Roomzzz Hotel Manager

Reviewed 12 January 2016

I was very disappointed with my room... when I had booked the room in the description I was told their would be an iMac as this was the only reason I booked this hotel as I needed to do work on it for College. it was also not the same room as I had seen when I was booking it the room I thought we were getting was a lot bigger and in all honesty was 10 times better looking. Although it was a very clean room I can not complain about that, the staff was also very nice and respectful... I will just have to watch what I am booking next time :( Very disappointed because I paid a lot of money for something I did not get! And also was kept up during Saturday night as a man who was booked next door to us had a lot of prostitutes in his room and they were very loud... none of my business but very disturbing

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carla1920
Liz S, Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

Hi Carla, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. After speaking to yourself on the phone I just want to reiterate my sincere apologies for the misunderstanding with your stay. I have been informed that all pictures and descriptive text will be taken out with immediate effect.
Please let me also reiterate that we are a 24 hour reception with phone access in all the rooms, any noise disturbances will be dealt with straight away from our 24 hour reception service once reported.

Kind Regards,

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 11 January 2016

booked one of the loft suites to stay over in Manchester as watching the football, then meeting some friends in town on the Saturday night and had meal planned for the Sunday. Staff friendly as normal, and love the large room with a mezzanine bedroom, although the room was a little tired and the staircase was very creaky. TV in bedroom, main room and bathroom, with an ipod dock as well as small kitchen unit

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple