10 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$178
Hotels.comUS$161
Trip.comUS$161
1,262 results
All reviews signature suite terrace bar classic king valet parking king room sky tv amazing hotel every member of staff luxury hotel rainfall shower fabulous stay my partners birthday little touches would highly recommend this hotel full english northern quarter mini bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2022

I travel a lot with work and am a frequent visitor in Manchester. After staying at various hotels within the area I have to say that Dakota is another class! This hotel is fantastic and in a league of its own. The rooms are amazing, the staff are second to none. Whilst all are great, I must say that Haylie during my stay has been so attentive. Haylie greets you with that friendly smile, happy to chat and make you feel at home, what more could you want from a hotel when staying away so often. Credit to you Haylie, you set the bar extremely high for others to follow. Anyone staying here will love this hotel, I stay here so often now that I thought this well worth a review. Sorry its late!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Dakota Manchester, General Manager at Dakota Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2022

Dear Travellerstays,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us your thoughts regarding your most recent visit to us here in Dakota Manchester.

I am absolutely thrilled to read that, as a frequent traveller and visitor to the city, that we have hopefully made a base for you here in Manchester and that it is the team in particular that you found to set us apart. I will personally ensure that Haylie hears of your kind and thoughtful feedback, as this will motivate and inspire her to continue the work in her bright and vibrant manner.

It would be an absolute pleasure to welcome you back to join us again here in Dakota Manchester. Please do not hesitate to contact my Guest Relations Team directly on guestrelations@mcr.dakotahotels.co.uk for any future reservations. They will be more than happy to assist you. Please do also download our Loyalty App, if you have not done so already, in order that we can showcase our appreciation and begin to reward you for you loyalty to us here at Dakota.

Reviewed 18 January 2022 via mobile

We spent a fabulous night at Dakota for my birthday treat. From the outset at reception we were impressed with the efficiency and friendliness of all staff and felt extremely at home at welcome. The room was gorgeous, perfect facilities and spotless. We enjoyed a few drinks in the bar and John was excellent, went over and above, I spilt my drink and he tended to it without issue. Later we enjoyed a Taste of Dakota at the Grill. Wow. Every course was delicious and well presented. We were looked after by Catriona who was very attentive and made sure that we had everything we needed. A perfect day. Slept like a top and felt refreshed in the morning. Wished that we’d have booked another night and was sorry to leave our bubble!! I’d recommend 100%

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 260francinep,

I am delighted to read of your pleasurable and comfortable experience from start to finish, in particular that the welcome offered and care and attention offered by our wonderful team was the stand-out factor of your time here. Next time we will have to ensure that you book that extra night.

Reviewed 18 January 2022

Right from check in I was made to feel at home. Dakota is a classy hotel, a real step up from your typical franchises.
The reception team were great, the room, wow... So clean, comfortable, spacious and the bathroom was heavenly.
Down in the bar, some of the best cocktails I've had for a long time. All of this was great, but special shout to Haylie in the bar team - ever smiling, always remembered my name, such a character. Thank you Haylie for being you and brightening up my day.
Stay at the Dakota, it's a much needed touch of class!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Teggster69,

To read of your time here with us brings me such joy, and whether it was ambience, the comfort of your room or the team throughout the hotel, I am delighted that it all lead to a memorable stay. I will be certain to let Haylie know in particular of your kind words as these will inspire and motivate her to continue her worthwhile efforts.

Reviewed 17 January 2022

Fab location right by Manchester Piccadilly station. Gorgeous hotel, and great decor throughout the hotel. Great bar and really nice restaurant too. Check in staff were lovely and attentive. Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: January 2022
Dakota Manchester, General Manager at Dakota Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2022

Dear hannahmN3263WD,

To be recommended is the highest privilege that we can receive and I am absolutely thrilled to read that from the lobby to the Grill you thoroughly enjoyed your Dakota experience from start to finish.

Reviewed 17 January 2022 via mobile

Quality hotel. Will definitely be staying again. Modern, clean and classy. The staff couldn’t be any nicer- Hayley our waitress in the bar was top class. Highly recommended i will definitely be staying again.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear sonnytb1990,

It is always the greatest joy for myself to read when it is the team who really set a Guests' experience apart and I am thrilled that has been the case for yourself. I will personally ensure that Haylie hears of your kind words as these will motivate and inspire her to continue her hard and worthwhile efforts.