Open today: 12:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Needs more

Netball team went for couple of hours. They were all teenagers, after about one hour there was not... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mary H
Manchester, United Kingdom
via mobile
Unique place - Bazaar queuing / check-in system

This is a pretty neat place. Good to see so many parents enjoying themselves as well as the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
mirrland1
Wrexham, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Manchester
from US$15.50
from US$32.20
from US$21.90
from US$12.90
More Info
All reviews ball pit obstacle course total wipeout staff supervising upstairs cafe ignore the bad reviews party room great fun party food viewing gallery hour session fun hour the staff were friendly and helpful big kids only gripe two hours children and adults
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Visited at a very busy time in the school holidays & had a ball! Great to do something as a family we all enjoyed, although I was very tired at the end!
Staff were great, although busy they were helpful despite having to deal with people that were clearly not listening to them (teenagers) which ended in an injury which would not have happened if they had done as asked!
Entrance a little cramped but that can’t be helped, would go again!

Date of experience: April 2018
Michelle B, Owner at Inflata Nation, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Thanks for the great review.

I am pleased to hear you had a ball and we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My daughter got a chance to go as she got it as a reward with school. She has a good time and enjoyed the activities what was there. She liked the gladiator part more

1  Thank Laura W

Thank you for the review and I am delighted to hear your daughter had a fun time on her trip.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Staff ruin the experience. Extremely unhelpful to people arriving at the location.

After booking an hour with 10 people my daughter wanted to go on the pugel sticks but we saw there was a huge queue and didn't want to spend a good deal of our hour in that queue!

With ten minutes to go we queued up with the staff member clearly seeing we were the last to queue he let us wait and allowed people in front to stay on for a long time. Then when the clock hit the hour mark he told us we couldn't go on much to the upset of my daughter. This should have been managed much better by the staff member.

After we walked off disappointed we were harassed (along with everyone else) by miserable looking teenage staff telling us to "hurry up and get off". This was about 30 seconds after our time was up!

Don't come out of your way to visit this. The staff are absolutely atrocious and spoil what otherwise might be a fun trip out.

6  Thank Jason P

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am sorry to hear of the recent experience and the issues with the gladiator duel. We have since provided staff some additional customer service training and instruction on how to better manage this kind of situation in future. It is only through hearing of these issues that we can continue to improve, so thank you again for the valuable feedback.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Visiting here when it was Jump Nation, fabulous that they have moved with the times and realised there are far too many trampolining centre's. I booked for 10 of us for my girls birthday. What a fun time we had, especially on Inflata Duel. Its great even if you aren't that active. The children loved it. As did the adults. I called beforehand to ask if they were ok with me bringing a birthday cake in with me, they were. Which is great and made the day even more special for my girls birthday.

Date of experience: February 2018
4  Thank Kickassgirl5

Thank you for leaving us a great review.

I am glad your daughters birthday was so enjoyable and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Visited here as a group of 6, we had a great time. Not too busy and had a go on all of the activities! Slides are both a must!! Will be going again!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Vicki_hutch7

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the activities, particularly the slides!

We look forward to seeing you again soon.