“Gin/Vodka tasting nights!! ”
Review of Proove

Proove
Ranked #352 of 2,499 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$9 - US$39
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much to the lovely James for organising the best Gin & Vodka tasting events. We have been lucky enough to experience two Gin nights & Vodka last night. Amazing way to experience & appreciate amazing food which compliment the alcohol so well! Food, hosting, ambience 1st Class. James is such an attentive host, goes the extra mile to ensure we all had a great eve. Thank you also to our lead events coordinator Sharon Would most definitely recommend. We look forward to the next one

2  Thank Mairead15

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

The pizza is amazing, well cooked in a fire oven with genuine and fresh ingredients. Worth trying the parmigiana as a starter as well.
Do not forget to finish the meal with the tiramisù.
The range of cocktails as an aperitif before the pizza is good.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Ignore the review below staff are lovely and food is great! 100% recomened if I wasn’t on a diet I’d be here every week! Sadly once a month will have to do.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Waited 2 hours for our pizzas, when we spoke to the manager about it he was extremely rude and had a terrible attitude. One of my friends pizzas came out uncooked and when we saw the manager see it go out raw and just throw some basil over it to try and disguise it. I will never go back to this restaurant, and I advise people to stay away.

3  Thank Lucy S
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Since moving to Manchester my girlfriend and I have dined in or taken away at Proove regularly and both feel like this is the best pizza we have ever had! Service is always spot on with wonderful staff, a great location and of course incredible food. 10/10!!