US$193
Priceline
US$165
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$174
HotelsClick
  • Restaurant
All reviewswashing machinethese apartmentsgreat locationfull kitchentrain stationtwo bedroom apartmentgreat aparthotelwarehouse projectfantastic apartmentluggage storageself cateringliving areafree busessofa bedmanchester piccadillybeds were very comfortablecity centre
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My 15 year old daughter & I strayed here for the first time for one night on 3rd April. We were checked in early by Conor (as the room was ready at 10.40 am), who was very friendly & enthusiastic. I had booked a one bedroom apartment but we were upgraded to a two bedroom apartment which my daughter was particularly pleased about as it had 2 bathrooms. I can honestly say that this is the nicest place my daughter & I have ever stayed for a short break. It was spotlessly clean, very modern & extremely comfortable. Complimentary tea, coffee & milk were provided; as well as all the basics required for the kitchen area. We were in Apartment 601 & the view from the lounge was lovely. It was very quiet in the evening & we had a very good night's sleep. We were in the perfection location for 2 days of shopping & were able to store our luggage on the day of departure. Every member of staff we encountered during our stay was very friendly & I feel that this place is a bit of a hidden gem considering it is in the centre of Manchester. It is very reasonably priced & offers the flexibility of self catering or ordering from their food/drinks menu (available 24 hours a day apparently). I highly recommend a stay here & my daughter & I will be returning in the very near future.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Staycity_apts, Guest Relations Manager at Staycity Aparthotels Manchester Piccadilly, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Carol B
I'm delighted to see such a glowing endorsement for our property. A clear indication that you have enjoyed your time with us. Thank you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
With thanks and kind regards

Reviewed 6 April 2018

i like the hotel its in fantastic place and near of the shopping center restaurant and coffee shop and its in train station, nice and modern room and style (room was very dusty the dust come from the AC maybe because its new and i hop now everything fine ) i advice for family .

Room Tip: main road view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Staycity_apts, Guest Relations Manager at Staycity Aparthotels Manchester Piccadilly, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Easa1982
Thank you ever so much for sharing your kind feedback. I'm pleased to see that you have had a pleasant experience of our apartments overall. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The apartment was immaculate, with good facilities. Dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer. 2 bedrooms, bathroom and Ensuite.
There are lockers where you can leave your bags once you have checked out.
I read a negative review about the room not being serviced everyday. This made me smile, it is an apartment not a hotel room and I am sure they don't 'service' their own house/flat everyday at home.
We usually stay in Premier Inns but this is so much better.
The location is brilliant being right by the station, shops restaurants etc.
A surprise was getting around Manchester City centre as they have free electric buses which stop right outside.
Will definitely stay here again when visiting Manchester.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear SuziBee67
Thank you ever so much for sharing your kind feedback. I'm delighted to see that you have had such a pleasant experience of our apartments. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We are here for 12 days and I have stayed in my share of hotels over the course of 50 years and this place is absolutely fantastic. If you’re looking for posh this isn’t it. If you’re looking for convenience and access to the city and a very quiet room this should be your destination. Located literally 100 steps from Manchester Piccadilly you’re a very quick train, tram or bus ride from everywhere and walking distance to some fantastic pubs and restaurants. We have a one bedroom and it would be cramped for more than two people so if you’re traveling with more than two get a larger room.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear David S
Many thanks for sharing your recent feedback. Delighted to see that you have enjoyed your time with us and look forward to welcoming you back next time. With thanks and kind regards

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Apartments are a two minute walk from Piccadilly rail station. Apartment was immaculate and had everything you would require. Supermarkets close at hand and lovely restaurants a short stroll away. Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family