“Such an brilliant rental experience, the vans are...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ana M
Kent
“Such an brilliant rental experience, the vans are amazing”
Reviewed 15 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

This is the first time I have rented a campervan, and was not sure which company to choose.
I am soo glad that I chose to contact Nick and right from his prompt reply to my enquiry, to dropping the van back after 5 nights away, it was great.
The van I hired called Curtis was in excellent condition. It is 2015 van, all the vans are very recent. Every thing I could need was provided and was in good condition, so all I needed to take was food, clothing and bedding. There was even tea, beer and washing up liquid.
We did have a niggly issue that the hob was reluctant to start up in the morning. I texted Nick, he was quick to reply, saying how it could be resolved, and if that hadn't worked, he also suggested a way round it that would cost a little money and that we would be reimbursed when we got back. We didn't need to do it, but it was very reassuring that there was a backup plan.
There were full, idiot proof intructions specific to our van for us to follow.
A first aid kit.
And all the bits that Nick has added to make the trip enjoyable, even has a colour theme.
The design of the fitted out van is excellent, very little physical effort is needed to set it up ready to sleep, or to pack down again. Loads of storage space for your own stuff.
Would I use Manchester Camper Hire again? most definitely, except, it now makes me want to have a van of my own.

19 Sep 2018
Hi Ana
Thank you so much - what a pleasure to read your review! Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip, and that you've been bitten by the bug. Good luck in the search for your own van, and do let me know what you end up with!
All the best, Nick
RunRobert...
Stockport, United Kingdom
“First time in Campervan”
Reviewed 9 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Hired a campervan for the first time to go to Edinburgh for Fringe festival and Military Tattoo, then onto Northumberland for a few days. Great experience from start to finish, great value and service from Nick at Manchester Camper hire. Lovely campervan in great condition, a joy to drive, comfy for two people to sleep. van contained everything you would need and nice touch to include gluten free beers in fridge. Would highly recommend Nick and the company!

11 Sep 2018
Thanks so much for booking with us and your great review - it really is appreciated. Glad you had a great time, and hopefully you enjoyed it so much you'll come back soon!
Thanks again, Nick
sophie st...
Stuttgart, Germany
“Best camper rental”
Reviewed 18 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We had a great time in one of Nick's beautiful camper vans, touring the Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales.
The van was spotless and our week was a big adventure for the whole family- we loved to drive around and enjoyed our stays on amazing campsites.
The communication with Nick was always easy and he helped us in every possible way- thank you so much!

Your age range 35-49
24 Aug 2018
Hi Kerstin,
Thanks so much for your kind words. Always nice to hear that everything is as it should be with the campervans, and just as important to me that you had a great trip! Thank you, and hope to see you again soon.
heiko S
“Perfect Campervan Rental!”
Reviewed 22 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

If you want to start from Manchester with a campervan on vacation, you should book here.
Not only the VW bus is clean and functionally furnished and leaves nothing to be desired, but also the "Nick" who has rented us the bus, made in advance to everything so that it was a perfect holiday.
From start to finish everything SUPER.

Greetings Heiko

22 May 2018
Thanks so much Heiko. I’m so glad that you enjoyed your holiday and the van.
All we want to do is make sure lowly people have a great holiday: mission accomplished! Thank you!
Nicky H
Ashton-under-Lyne
“Impressed”
Reviewed 28 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Hired vinnie the campervan for the weekend ....cant fault the service from Nick ...their was myself and 4 teenage girls and with the awning their was plenty of space ...I was a bit worried about driving a biggar vehicle but once i started driving it was easy .....Easy to set up when we arrived and easy to put away ....certainly will be hiring again ...
THANKS VINNIE AND NICK

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing