3,343 results
All reviewsmanchester airportstayed heremeet and greet parkingmeal dealan early flightjet parksnext morninggood nights sleepparking chargecar parkfamily roompre flight staytwo double bedsnight's sleepovernight stayone night stayreception staff
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Stayed again at this hotel and thought this experience even better. Our room was quieter and this made a big difference. We used the stay, park and fly which used the Manchester Airport Meet and Greet which worked really efficiently

Room Tip: higher rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2016

If we have an early flight always book the sleep, fly and park. Check in was quick, we are 2 adults and one child and had a room with 2 doubles beds, room was clean and quiet heard no noise. The food we had was good. The meet and greet parking on the airport is great too, Will be booking again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

This has now become our default hotel to stay at when going abroad.We always experience a polite welcome and at £61 for a family room can not fault value for money with £5 a night to park car again excellent value for money. Had a great meal in restaurant . room is clean and quiet i would recommend a great little find at half the price if Thistle and Hilton

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed in Premier Inn Manchester Airport Runger Lane South for location convenient because our flight was early morning on the next day, so we decided to stay near the airport. I did not know what to choose (between two Premier Inns, one is south and the other is north) so my choice was based on luck.
When we arrived at the hotel parking lot, I could see the two hotels, one opposite to the other. The parking lot was in between. On left side was where my hotel the south) and on my right side is the other premier inn (the north).
The hotel I have chosen was older, the building is old and they did not have check in kiosk as the other Premier Inn I have stayed before. Inside was crowded full of hotel guests.
As we proceed to our room, the corridor smelt awful of old carpet. Our room was old too. Window was very small as usual and the TV was small too.
There was no bathtub but only shower. And the bathroom is so small it could not contain the sink, so the sink (to wash our hands and brush our teeth) was put outside in the sleeping area next to our bed!
Nevertheless I did not complain because I thought I only stayed for the night and on transit before flew out back to my country.

The next morning we took a taxi (the receptionist booked for us) to the airport. Taxi came on time and took us for a 5 minutes ride to terminal one with £6 only (we were four people). Hotel did not provide a free shuttle to the airport though, so you either take a taxi or pay for the hotel's shuttle that costs you £3 per person. I advise you to ask the receptionist about the shuttle's schedule beforehand.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Leonie A
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

My son and I stayed here before our flight the following day. We booked the twin room and used the meet and greet service which was very reasonably priced.
The room was spacious, lovely and clean and quiet. The buffet breakfast had a good selection and was tasty.
Staff were very pleasant and made sure to acknowledge you in particular the house keeping staff who do an excellent job.
Our flight left terminal 2 and the meet and greet service was well sign-posted, the hotel also gave printed directions.
We have stayed in the Radisson Blu before and paid considerably more but this hotel is the best for a stay near Manchester airport. We will continue to use this hotel in the future.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family