I stayed here for business for 4 nights in march 2012. My room overlooked a road junction and this made it very noisy. The rooms were good and the heating worked but I had a problem with the free 30minute wifi which I never managed to get fixed. We used company provided transport to get from the airport to the hotel so can't comment on costs for that. I contacted the hotel by email on my return home to raise my concerns but despite having been a guest for 4 nights they have no record of my visit. Another member of our party did also complain about the noise. The hotel was nice but the noise spoiled it I'm afraid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll be up, up and away before you know it with a stay at the Premier Inn Manchester Airport South. Right on the spot for a flying visit, it's also a handy base for exploring Cheshire, Manchester and the Peak District. Only 2 miles from the airport, it's easy to get to the terminal with affordable shuttle buses and taxi pick-ups. All our twin and family rooms have two extra-comfy double beds and pod-style showers, and there's a tasty restaurant on site too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
- Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane South