“Amazing Indian vegetarian food n ”

Indian Tiffin Room First Street
Ranked #60 of 2,494 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$13 - US$20
Description: Delicious Indian street food!
Description: Delicious Indian street food!
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Had been twice for dinner to this restaurant in this week on Monday n Tuesday. It was crazy atmosphere with the restaurant total packed . Thank God we had booked for a table for 10 in the afternoon.
Mind boggling variety right from Bhai our, Pav bhaji , idly , Varieties of Dosa n what not .
Excellent food backed by excellent service . Worth visiting.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The location and the interior ambience was just superb!!

The staff were very friendly and helpful.

We ordered a selection of starters, mains and desserts, serving was very quick and efficient. The food was delicious and tasty!!

Overall a fantastic experience! highly recommend!!

Will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Simple, walk in dining for lunch went for the Thali Lunch Dish Non Vegeterian.

Ample Portion for one

Fast and Quick Service

Great Food.

Preferred over Mowgli.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I happened to visit manchester for a leisure trip.
Looking at reviews I tried to call to this restaurant for reserving table.
After umpteen calls, still saying user busy, I happened to visit the restaurant directly during Easter bank holiday weekend along with my family and 2 yr old son.

It was a bad weather and we wanted to have lunch it being 2 PM (late lunch).

When we went to the restaurant , was told cannot accommodate us since no booking.
Tried to explain we got a son and the weather is very bad, and why it is difficult not to accommodate just 3 people

finally we had to leave and look for another very good restaurant near by (luckily we could get a better one)

I am very disappointed with such a careless attitude of any restaurant and I do not buy in the statement- prior booking necessary since it is very busy.
I have seen very busy restaurants 10 times more than this in London, or 100 times more than this in India.

Never ever will visit this restaurant again or recommend.
We have so many other best indian restaurants in manchester

1  Thank Sudheer0410
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I had high expectations of the Itr as the feedback I got the food served was good.
First impressions it's a mixture of traditional & modern furniture & traditional Indian crockery old meets new.

The food I ordered a mixture of street snacks.
Really well presented service was good and busy with a short wait for a table as was not pre booked.

The food looked really good but the taste was not there, none of the flavours I expected to taste from any of the different foods did not come through.

Food turn around was really quick a little bit rushed, but the lack of taste unfortunately lets the beautifully presented food down.