Booked this hotel for a one night stay for a friend's wedding. Price seemed about average for the area.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful, very sweet with our little girl. They all made the effort to chat to her. Breakfast was tasty, arrived quickly and there was plenty of it.
Our room was ideal, nice and big with two large windows looking out onto the high street. The bathroom was lovely and it was great to get a decent shower, especially in such an old building. Only complaint is that my side of the bed was pretty hard (my husband kindly swapped!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 14th-Century Inn situated in the center of Chipping Campden. Coffee Shop with selection of cakes. Inn with wines, gin and real ales. Restaurant and pub classics served 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and LateRooms so you can book your Noel Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noel Arms Chipping Campden
- Hotel Noel Arms
- Noel Arms Hotel Chipping Campden, Cotswolds