We stayed overnight in one of the rooms in the converted stables (I think they were stables, anyway it was a converted outbuilding). It was warm, quiet, well decorated and maintained - just what we needed after a hectic day. We were made to feel welcome; the food and drink were great and the price better than you would expevt for the Cotswolds. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seagrave Arms is a charming country inn and award-winning restaurant with eight en-suite bedrooms and a self-catering cottage with two bedrooms. Set in the heart of the Cotswolds, mid-way between the villages of Chipping Campden (1 mile) and Broadway (3 miles) and just 20 minutes dive from both Cheltenham and Stratford upon Avon. The eight bedrooms feature king-size beds, luxurious linen, flat screen TVs, natural British toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary WiFi. With 2 Rosettes, the restaurant serves seasonal British cuisine. The menu is made with sustainable local produce including fruits and vegetables from nearby farms, Cotswold beef, Gloucester Old Spot pork and plenty of game from local shoots. Whether you want to enjoy a pint of real ale in the bar near the roaring-log fire or dine on classic dishes in the candlelit and intimate restaurant, the team look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your The Seagrave Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seagrave Arms Hotel Chipping Campden
- The Seagrave Arms Chipping Campden, Cotswolds