Have to say I was a little worried about our stay when I read some of the reviews. However I'm delighted to say the reviews are wrong. We stayed Sunday to Wednesday so can comment on food and service in general.
After a long drive we were met by Fergus who was great. Told us everything we needed to know and showed us our room. Ate in the pub that night and the food was beautiful. Again service brilliant.
As well as the breakfast buffet there is a marvellous hot breakfast included and we can highly recommend the Cotswold breakfast or salmon.
Many reviews comment on minor issues such as paintwork and when milk is brought to the room. However when I go to a Cotswold country pub I want food service and great food. Delivers on both and will definitely be returning. Thanks for a fab stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seagrave Arms is a charming country inn and award-winning restaurant with eight en-suite bedrooms and a self-catering cottage with two bedrooms. Set in the heart of the Cotswolds, mid-way between the villages of Chipping Campden (1 mile) and Broadway (3 miles) and just 20 minutes dive from both Cheltenham and Stratford upon Avon. The eight bedrooms feature king-size beds, luxurious linen, flat screen TVs, natural British toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary WiFi. With 2 Rosettes, the restaurant serves seasonal British cuisine. The menu is made with sustainable local produce including fruits and vegetables from nearby farms, Cotswold beef, Gloucester Old Spot pork and plenty of game from local shoots. Whether you want to enjoy a pint of real ale in the bar near the roaring-log fire or dine on classic dishes in the candlelit and intimate restaurant, the team look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your The Seagrave Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seagrave Arms Hotel Chipping Campden
- The Seagrave Arms Chipping Campden, Cotswolds