All reviews jacuzzi bath would stay here again race meeting full english business trip doncaster race course following morning a lovely stay few drinks tea and coffee an upgrade stayed for one night racecourse races meal venue
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Arrived at st Ledger having booked without seeing it. I was a bit worried when we parked up outside looked a bit shabby,walking in the back door I was relieved to see it was very different it was very nice. We went to the bar and had a couple drinks till it was lunch time we had booked a table for 1pm . On going into restaurant for our dinner we were greeted buy 2 waiters who looked after us very well we ordered our food jumbo fish chips which when arrived was about 14ins long and 6in wide and tasted beautiful couldn't finish . Went to our room after lunch room lovely clean , and young receptionist was very helpful. We went to race meeting came back went to bar had a few drinks off to bed. The let down was when we went for breakfast on Sunday morning young waitress wasn't very pleasant must have got out the wrong side of bed not good at her job forgetting part order and had a face that would have turned milk sour . I think the very lovely manageress needs to take her to one side and ask her if she's not happy in her work and if so seek a job that she might be happy in . But overal we had a great weekend and would definitely go back hopeing breakfast waitress was better.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lyndaabbott
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My husband and I stayed here on 16th June 2018 it looked a little run down from the car park derelict buildings at the back room was clean no air conditioning but a fan in the wardrobe breakfast was nice staff warm and friendly would definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2018

First thing that put me off were the parking facilities on a piece of rough ground behind the hotel. Things improved slightly when I went inside as the reception bar dining room are all very modern and nicely decorated however when I went up to my room it smelt of cigarette smoke. the room was in desperate need of decoration, it was very old fashioned, although the bathroom was very modern. Breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JGraham12
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I would highly recommend this hotel ,the service was excellent and the manager Anne was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was amazing and well worth £7.95. The rooms were clean and modern with a beautiful shower room. It was only 5 mins away from stadium for concert and just across from the racing. excellent location

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here when watching my football team play Doncaster. The Manageress Ann was so welcoming as was the pink gin and prosecco. Room a little dated but the staff and quality of breakfast made up for this. Would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple