US$105
The Regent Hotel(Doncaster)
US$97
US$86
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$91
US$83
US$122
US$113
Orbitz.com
US$63
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Travelodge Doncaster M18/M180 Hotel(Doncaster)(Great Value!)
US$73
Travelodge
US$57
Priceline
PremierInn.com
All reviewsbrewers fayrevue cinemapizza expresscar parklarge asdaretail parkwithin walking distancea great nights sleepmeal dealdoncaster domefriendly receptionistfamily roomlovely lakeroom was clean and comfortablestayed here for one nightthe pubideal location
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Only stayed one night, ready for an early start the next day. However there was a good selection of places to eat nearby, and a tenpin bowling experience just along the concourse - easy walking distance. Chris the receptionist was very friendly and helpful. He was also most apologetic when the hotel's booking system was down, but he resolved it quickly.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
A Premier Inn Traveller
Reviewed 21 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Stayed for two nights. Very comfortable room. Big bonus, windows that open! Very friendly and helpful staff. Food in the evening could provide more healthy options but good selection at breakfast. All I needed for a short stay.

Room Tip: I had a room at the end of the corridor which was overlooking the road but also the lake.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Stayed for one night in two family room as we were attending an Expo at the Doncaster Race Course. Hotel is brilliantly located for this venue as its minutes away. Hotel was one of the best Premier Inns we've stayed inn. Staff were excellent, rooms comfortable and very clean. Enjoyed a very good nights sleep here.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Very shocked and disappointed. I've booked and paid £163 for tonight's family room. I am disabled and require assistance hence I book the family room. My adult son arrived before me and despite having my card details and all my details, and despite having stayed many times in a premier inn before, in a family room with no problems, my Son was questioned and almost refused access. There was a queue of people out of the door while this discussion went on for half an hour and many disgruntled customers however the single receptionist who was Chinese, didn't really care. She was extremely difficult to understand and very unhelpful. Eventually my son gained access to the room and was told he'd have to return later for a key, not convenient at all if you wanted to go out which he did, to get something to eat. At this point and only at this point, where we informed that a third person was not allowed in the room. I then rang Customer Services to try and make a complaint or speak to a manager. I was told by someone who said he was a manager but there were no managers available above him, he could not divulge the names or contact details of any of his managers and if I wanted to make a complaint I had to do so in writing and wait 14 days for a reply. So basically I had nowhere to sleep. I left my son and partner to stay in the room because they had to be there for the Doncaster sales and had horses there that needed to be attended to 1st thing in the morning. I had to return home alone some 70 miles because I had nowhere to sleep at that late hour. I explained to the customer services that I was disabled and not able to stay in a room on my own at night, because I was limited mobility and if I fell I could not get up from the floor. I also required assistance in the bathroom. The customer service advisor didn't care about that and said if I wanted another room on my own I had to pay and I could not use the family room that I had booked for myself partner and son. I made a complaint by email but I have heard nothing despite marking it is urgent and I have to return and have had to pay for another room elsewhere and have to bring my carer with me.

The price in my opinion is exorbitant, there is no warning that the family room cannot take three people indeed I have stayed in premier inns many times and occupied a family room without a problem. The whole trip was a nightmare and very expensive because I had to pay for the family room £163 for two nights and was not allowed to use it I was told. Then I had to book another room elsewhere and pay for that. And make 140 mile round trip because I had nowhere to stay.

I am a disabled cancer sufferer and I was denied any human rights whatsoever, I was told when my son and partner had arrived that I could not accompany them and I felt that I was discriminated against because of my disability. I was told I must book another room and pay and this customer service advisor was only interested in money not the fact that I needed to accompany my family in my family room that I booked. There was no consideration whatsoever and I do not believe there was no manager available at any time and the customer service advisor I spoke to stated he was the top of the tree as far as complaints were concerned. It is impossible to get any answers or to make a complaint.
This company premier inn is only interested in your money and has no regard for your comfort safety and makes no allowance for any disability or illness, in fact completely disregards this. A very expensive mistake and I will never book a premier inn again. I tried to ring the hotel itself in the first instance and after you've been on hold for approximately 10 minutes, they say they are too busy to answer the phone and cut you off. You are then required to ring a central number 0871 for which you are charged 13p a minute. I made two calls to this number and was on the phone for over an hour trying to complain and rectify the situation so that I had somewhere to stay at that late hour. I calculated my phone call was probably charged between six and 7 pounds and I got nowhere. However I had to give up because of the rudeness of the customer service assistant and goodness knows how much my phone bill is going to be now, there is no choice with the number, you are kept on hold and you have to ring this number that charges you and even when you do through to somebody they refuse to help.

Most disappointed and upset, absolutely no customer service whatsoever. I am now waiting 14 days to see what someone says about my complaint. Know the problem was I but only the basic room yet they presented a bill which had food and breakfast added which I had not added and tried to charge this on top. This discussion then ensued while the queue lengthened out of the door. A total disgrace, I don't think I have been worse treated than this so be very careful if you are disabled or ill, they will make no allowances whatsoever and in fact they actively discriminate against you if they think they can get more money.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family