“Excellent Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Went to this restaurant for a birthday meal and they did not disappoint. Excellent service and wonderful food. Even got a candle on the dessert !

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We went today for the first time since moving away from Leamington 9 yesrs ago and it was still as good as I remembered. Whilst a bit pricey, this by far the best Thai restaurant I've been to. Food is delicious, service is excellent and it is worth every penny.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I visited with my mum brother and finance on a Wednesday night, and had a great meal. The only issue was that the Soup I order to start was incredibly spicy!! However the lovely waitress looked after me so well and ensured I had milk to decrease the spice!

Food was fantastic and service was brilliant! Would return every day of the week! The only snag was it is a little expensive!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I've been to a couple of Thai restaurants in the area, but Thai Elephant has the best decor and atmosphere of all of them. The interior is covered with wood carvings, statues etc. which makes it a really interesting place for a meal. There are loads of options on the menu, including simpler dishes for those who perhaps aren't so into Thai food. All of our dishes were really delicious. The staff were friendly and helpful. The only thing is that it is a little bit more expensive than other Thai places and so I personally would go here more for special occasions than on a regular basis.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

The food was tasty, portions not big. They probably brought us a wrong dish but we could not better our lives because we did not know what we were eating anyway. Fantastic decor especially the tables. Service polite but uninterested.