“Great food in Leam”

Price range: US$6 - US$38
Cuisines: Cafe, Gastropub
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to LEIF Tearooms & Piano Bar in Leamington SpaBy day, we're a cosy and quaint family friendly café and tearooms offering a relaxing safe-haven from the busy outside world.Pop in with friends to try one of our 18 different loose leaf teas or speciality coffees and watch the world go by. Delicious fresh food and snacks are served between 9am and 5pm so if you fancy a bite to eat we're more than happy to help. And what sort of a meal would it be without a wine? Browse our specialist wine menu and find yourself a new favourite. Come evening, our independent teamrooms takes on a much more bar-like vibe. Aided by the gentle live piano music playing in the background, The LEIF becomes the perfect place for a quiet drink or weekend cocktail. We're open til midnight Monday-Friday and til 1am Friday & Saturday, so get a few mates together and come and join us for one of our specialist beers.Finally, our location amongst Leamington Spa's bustling restaurants and theatre make us an ideal venue for a early evening drinks, so come and try us out this weekend.Feel free to pop in at any time,
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Really good food, great value for money and good entertainment. Abbie was very helpful. Would recommend the chicken bacon and brie burger and sticky toffee pudding!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We went yesterday for breakfast and we were not impressed with the service at all. Nobody receive you when you walk in or help you to get a table. No one said good morning either. The waitress has a massive lack of basic manners and needs to listen a bit more what people is ordering and also if someone order a drink with no ice for a 3 years old toddler please don't bring it into a big glass with a lot of ice! Brakfast was also cold when served. We won't back again.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I visited here with my mum and daughter after a recommendation it was baby friendly. The whole experience was really disappointing. Firstly prams are only allowed in the small section at the front. We got our own menus and placed our order at the cash desk. The rest of the service was non existent really. Our food came but we needed to ask several times for our cutlery and drinks and even then I wasn’t able to have a coffee as the machine was being cleaned. Just little things like salt, pepper and sugar being cleaned while we ate. Food was mediocre too if I’m honest. Such a shame and there are so many places to eat in Leamington I’d skip this one in future and head over the road to the Fat birds cafe which has excellent staff and food.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I took my mother for an afternoon tea as a treat for her recent ninetieth birthday hoping for a little "wow factor" like the pictures appear to show. Unfortunately our experience was not up to our expectations! Once shown to our table we had to compete in our conversations with my slightly deaf mother against the pianist playing far too loud! Admittedly we were seated in the piano bar but every table had people eating rather than enjoying the music. This annoyance might have been acceptable if we didn't have to wait nearly 45 minutes for our sandwiches to appear. This delay could not have been caused by the scones & cakes as these were just collected from cake displays & placed on a cake stand. I must admit by this stage my mother was ready to get up & leave but was persuaded to stay. The food was acceptable (perhaps a little too much mustard on the ham for my mother's taste) but the whole "magical experience" I had hoped to give her never materialized & truthfully couldn't wait to finish our food & leave.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Doesn't look much from the outside, but light and airy inside with an open outside seating area at the rear. friendly staff and reasonable prices.