See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed here back in June and I promised the lovely owner I would write a review and i have only just got round to it now. Firstly, it's attached to a micro brewery - sadly it wasn't open on a Sunday much to my husbands disappointment! Second
- we got a tray of biscuits and tea when we arrived (not many places get that!) Thirdly, we were visiting leamington for a friends 40th and couldn't get a taxi to the restaurant in the evening as it was so busy so the owners drove us there!! Amazing - take note all you big chain hotels who charge you for everything from parking to a newspaper! Lovely, friendly welcome, superb breakfast and lots of it. Small but very Confortable rooms and none of this rushing to get you to check out like some many places do. It was really good
Value too considering how expensive some of the other hotels were in leamington.

Would definitely recommend and will stay again if we are visiting leamington

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2015

We stayed in a twin room booked at short notice in order to attend our daughters graduation nearby. We received a very warm welcome from Liz and a most welcome cup of tea and biscuits in the secluded cottage garden. The room had two comfortable single beds and was very clean with nice touches including a tea and coffee tray and bottled water. The room has a private bathroom and separate loo. We were not able to stay for breakfast as that was provided at the graduation venue but were sad to miss it. I'm very confident it would have been a good one! Many thanks for a perfect short stay and we hope to return one day.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2015

I stayed here for 5 nights whilst working around Leamington, Warwick and Kenilworth. A very friendly welcome and well sited for the local Indian takeaway, wine shop and corner shop. Decor was a bit fussy and the room was a little airless on a few hot nights, but its connection with the neighbouring micro brewery was good and bottled beers were available in-house.

Breakfast was plentiful, though don't expect gourmet sausages or real coffee. Daily plates of fresh fruit were very welcome though.

At £40 a night there is nothing major to complain about here, and you will feel very welcome in your hosts' home.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Lucasorg
Reviewed 11 June 2015

We visited this cosy B&B whilst visiting Leamington Spa last week. We slept very well in clean and comfortable beds after a very good meal at the local pub (walking distance and kindly booked by Liz before we arrived) and a stroll around the village. This is a good value more relaxed alternative to staying in a chain hotel and suited our purposes very well. The beer from the micro-brewery is well worth sampling.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 18 March 2015

Authentic, friendly, unpretentious, and a good breakfast to start you off. This is a convenient venue for Leamington Spa and all the villages in the area. The beer is very good and I took some home with me - they do great gift packs - as a present for my husband who had been left to fend for himself while I was on a weekend beekeeping course in Eathorpe.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business