“Lovely meal, good quality and good service”

Mallory Court Brasserie
Ranked #64 of 281 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Price range: US$13 - US$65
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2018

We had dinner when staying in the hotel. The experience was very good, good quality meal and very good service. Would recommend it.

1  Thank Mary H

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Mallory Court Brasserie is back on form with the return of a set menu and the addition of a BBQ. Had a lovely lunch and one option was to go and choose meat and salad from the BBQ and salad bar in the garden. Excellent meat and a great idea. Lovely to have a burger cooked just for me and the goats cheese was a great idea. We’d worried the piri piri chicken might be too spicy, but it was juicy and delicious. Dessert dainty, exquisite and brilliant as ever. Love the strawberry juice they do too. Service is always efficient and professional, yet genuinely warm and welcoming and it nice to see so many regular customers each time I go. Coffee has improved and I enjoyed this too. Just two small requests- maybe a mint or biscuit with the coffee? And I’d love to see some new puddings- your regular options are great, but it would be nice to have new choices for us regular customers. A coffee pudding or some kind of ice cream sundae would be exciting.
Really pleasant to sit near the garden and watch the birds and squirrels.
Congratulations to you and your staff!

1  Thank Mouchoir
Reviewed 30 June 2018

I've been to Mallory Court Brasserie before. Same excellent food.
But currently my wife is on an exclusion diet and basically couldn't have anything on the menu.
We explained this to front of house, not sure what to expect. 2 minutes later we were joined by the chef. Another 2 minutes later my wife had ordered a special meal just for her - The best food she'd had in the last 2 weeks.since she started this diet. Honestly, given the list of things she can't eat the food was amazing both in terms of taste and looks.
But what attention to detail - Thanks Mallory Court.

2  Thank PAGEcatman
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We have had great meals here before so was expecting something really special. We were welcomed and a drinks order taken and then we were shown to our table. I was disappointed to think the decor was boring and bland and not at all cosy or premium. The choice on the menu was good but we were immediately told that 3 or 4 things were off that evening. We chose the burger and the chicken pitta, with soup to start. The pea soup was very vinegary and no bread was served with it, so was disappointed with that. The mains were very nice, but pretty basic stuff - I've had better chicken pittas at my local farm shop. The onion rings were the highlight of the meal really. The desert was nice, but not amazing and was given to us free because I had to point out that there was a large spot of mould on my pitta bread. Luckily it doesn't really bother me, so I ate the rest of it, but it's not what you expect from a high end restaurant like this. The service was stuffy and uninterested with no smiles. Probably won't choose to go here again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We booked the upstairs room in the brasserie for my mums 80th birthday (12 people) and all the staff we came into contact with were friendly, polite, and provided a very good service.

The food was delicious and the portion sizes were good too.

The waiting staff were great getting round our large table and they helped the evening run smoothly.

The surroundings are beautiful and it was lovely to meet for a few drinks outside on the terrace with the stunning views.

1  Thank Nanette72