“Fantastic food and service”
Review of Voujon Bari

Voujon Bari
Ranked #10 of 284 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: The best Indian cuisine in Leamington Spa providing excellent service with good value for money. We look forward to welcoming you to our restaurant.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Anyone who knows me knows I don’t ‘do’ Indian food generally, well shut the front door this place is delicious!
The food is beautifully presented and very, very tasty.
This was were we chose to eat before coming to a gig at the Assembly which is pretty much opposite this restaurant.
I had the butterfly prawn to start and my husband has vegetable pakoras both of which were really good.
This was swiftly followed by tandoori duck for me (perfect) and a lamb curry for my husband (equally lovely)
with spinach rice and Nan bread.

We were comfortably full without being stuffed and Rudi (not sure how his name is spelt so forgive me) could not have been more welcoming or attentive.
We had a lovely dessert (complimentary- thank you Rudi)
And I really hope we will be back.
Please do visit, it’s well worth it!

1  Thank T4446TNSarahr

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Great food and fantastic service! Very friendly and welcoming staff. By far the best Indian restaurant in Leamington Spa.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

The best Indian restaurant and takeaway in the area! Wouldn’t recommend anywhere else as the food is high standards here. Which is also complimented by the friendly and helpful staff.
Every time ive vistited the staff have always been welcoming and make you feel at home.
Highly recommended, no need to go anywhere else!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Would definitely reccomend to anyone. We had a vindaloo king prawn curry + chicken tikka masala with egg fried rice, good prices and very tasty food! Check out Voujon Bari :D !

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Visited here for the first time, and was very impressed. Great friendly service, and superb food. Having read other reviews, i had high hopes, and i wasn't disappointed. Highly recommended, and i'll definitely be returning!