“Fantastic again ”
Review of Cafe Royal

Cafe Royal
Ranked #50 of 270 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Price range: US$1 - US$13
Description: Family run cafe in the heart of Leamington Spa. Serving breakfast all day, with a range of lunch, mains and daily specials. Great coffee, loose leaf tea, other hot and cold drinks with a selection of homemade cakes.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We came here for lunch & again we had wonderful service with delicious freshly cooked food. I tried the English breakfast tea alongside my lunch & it was lovely will definitely have again. My husband thoroughly enjoys the coffee here too.
Thanks again & we will return soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my partner visited Cafe Royal this Bank holiday Monday, as always excellent service and food, great atmosphere and good value for money.
A favourite place for us when visiting Leamington Spa.

1  Thank kevtravers
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great, glutenfree English breakfast all day, glutenfree menu and glutenfree cakes + soy latte. Super cozy, great decor and nice, friendly service.

Thank Ninka-Bernadett... M
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

myself & partner went for lunch relaxed atmosphere good service and food reasonably priced would recommend

2  Thank kenneth t
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is always quite busy and I can’t see why; coffee is fantastic, food is delicious and the service is brilliant. It was excellently priced. I will go back.