“Art Deco meets Thailand.”
Review of Sabai Sabai

Sabai Sabai
Ranked #34 of 267 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Price range: US$45 - US$179
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2017

An attractive restaurant with modern decor rather than the over-busy ornamental style. Pleasant welcome and comfortable seating in the front lounge area. The food is well presented and mainly very good. The Toong Tong (Money bags) starter was rather bland with no taste of spices etc. it was difficult to differentiate between the fish and meat fillings other than the texture. The Thai Green Curry with chicken was very good, together with the Jasmine rice. More waiting staff would help the flow but certainly worth a visit. No interest in offering a dessert or coffee!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We came here before going on to a show at the spa centre and as it was early, the place was quite. Beautiful retaurant, well decorated and a nice ambience. We chose the mixed starter which was incredible and then on to the mains. These were amazing in look and taste but my only criticism was that mine didn't have the usual underlying Thai chilli kick. Although on the menu my dish had 2 chilli next to it and I could see the red flecks through it, this flavour wasn't there, which was disappointing.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Visited with my husband. Ordered a banquet which was plentiful, tasted beautiful and good value for money. Drinks were reasonably priced. Service good. Will definitely return.

1  Thank Clifford34
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Our food was delicious and the atmosphere was great. The servers could have been a bit quicker, but I tend to think that dinner just moves slower in this side of the ocean. Still, our food arrived very promptly after we ordered it. Try the special dessert. Whatever it is, it's probably really good.

1  Thank Britannia V
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Service was appalling waited 45 mins at the table before a drink was offered. Rice and noodles were cold and the dishes were tasteless. This is the worst restaurant I have ever been in. I could not believe how much food was going back on people's plates to the kitchen. I cannot believe people write positive reviews about this place, it's awful.