“Love this place”
Review of The Steamhouse

The Steamhouse
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Description: The Steamhouse is a deli style bagel shop selling incredible coffee, hand rolled, freshly baked bagels & really good filled & ring doughnuts. Perfect to take away or stay & enjoy our bluesy soundtrack in store.
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

My sister told me about this place and I’ve been meaning to visit for ages. Last week we decided to go for lunch and I loved it. The staff were lovely, friendly and helpful. The food was amazing! The selection of fillings were great (could change bits if needed), the bagels and cakes were freshly baked and the place itself was really clean. It was a little cramped as its small and was very busy but the atmosphere was still pleasant. Also does takeaway option.
The Jaffa cake doughnuts are the best thing I’ve ever tasted. I’ll deffo be back for another visit.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

So I’ve written a glowing report about this place before when it first opened but felt the need to write again 1) because it’s now well established 2) I went vegan 6 months ago and my reviews about chowing down on salt beef are a little out of date.
So visited with 2 strapping hungry teenagers and equally grumpy when not fed Mr. Big Philly and a shake for big teenager went down a treat , southern Gent and homemade lemonade for younger teenager was polished off with a grin and Trawlerman get rid of Hangry man. For me Fresh Start with vegan cream cheese !!! Yep vegan cream cheese - totally lush breakfast with almond milk cappuccino . They are really hitting their stride here catering for all. Even get maple syrup as a substitute for honey here . Continues to be a winner and the service is excellent .

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I come here about twice a week, and the staff always remember my order. Great coffee, service, and a can do attitude. The everything bagel is fantastic but they don’t have it every day - why?!?!? Mcdonalds doesn’t pull the Big Mac on a Thursday. Sort it out Steamhouse!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Expect to pay about £6 for a filled bagel and tortilla chips. But they know theyre doing. High quality bagels. Yum.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Went to the steamhouse on my lunch break and it did not disappoint. The bagel was full the brim and the donut was gorgeous! Will be back very soon and taking some Scottish visitors with me!