“Excellent Curry House”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Me and my girlfriend went to the Silk Route yesterday for my birthday. We have been before and its always excellent. I would highly recommend it. I have had a different dish every time and have never been disappointed. Last night I had the Balti Chicken Tikka Jalfrezi which was very nice. My girlfriend had the Chicken Shashlik which she really enjoyed. The service is also excellent.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Recently visited for a birthday meal. Had never been before but heard nothing but good things.

We were in for a treat as it was perhaps the finest indian meal I have eaten in the local area.

I had the garlic chicken which was an incredible flavour and perfect flavour mix. The nans were incredible even the rice had a stand out good flavour.

All staff wonderfully polite

Restaurant a nice place to be

Cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our favourite restaurant, always receive a great service from staff and the food is always excellent!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service and food every time and as a vegetarian there's loads of options, including quorn. Nice relaxed evening with easy parking outside. Thank you!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a lovely meal with my hubby and my friend at The Silk Route on Saturday. Opted for the banquet for 3 people and it was superb. At only £14.95pp this was exceedingly good value. Started with poppadoms and chutnies, then came onion barjee,chicken pieces and vegetable roll.This was followed by the mains: 4 meat dishes, 2 rice and naan bread. Then once we'd devoured all this, we had orange pieces and a fresh hot towel to cleanse our hands. Absolutely wonderful meal and superb service! What more could you want?