US$140
  • Pool
Ashwood Hotel(Preston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$65
Legacy Preston International(Preston)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$66
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$96
US$80
Priceline
Premier Inn Preston Central Hotel(Preston)(Great Value!)
US$86
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$52
US$84
PremierInn.com
All reviewswalled gardenpool and saunafriday fizznespresso machineleisure facilitiesfamily weddingfresh milkdance floorsky tvlovely hotelwedding receptionevening mealafternoon teastaff were lovelycooked to perfectiona lovely staylovely room
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

Not worth 4 star rating. Very tired. Lift dirty. Chipped , scratched paintwork on doors etc. our room (room106 ) was very hot and stuffy, needed the windows open all night (to view of flat roof outside).This exposed us to the noise from the extractor fan from the kitchen below. It was like being in the bowels of a ship. The heat and noise didn't make for a Good nights sleep. Dirty bed linen at the back of a cupboard! My bedside lamp was on the floor for a reason not known to me. No soAp for the wash hand basin. On the positive side the staff were lovey and breakfast was very good.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Geraldine J, Manager at Barton Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2015

I am so sorry your stay at Barton Grange Hotel was not up to scratch.

Many thanks

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night the staff were great and the room was very clean didn't eat as we had eaten before we arrived. The only thing that I didn't like was the heat in the room at night with the fan on full belt and the windows open I was sweating like a fat man in a pie shop but I would stay there again :-)

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chris2030

Thank you for taking the time to review Barton Grange Hotel.

I do appreciate your comments, and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Invited to my neices wedding, what a fantastic venue! Having drinks in the beautiful garden, on a beautiful day. Perfect. Great food, great staff, especially Bob who made it the whole day fun and fabulous. This venue really does have it all. Well done all and thanks to Natalie and Andrew for inviting us.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Geraldine J, Manager at Barton Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2015

Thank you so much for your fantastic five start review, I am thrilled your enjoyed your time at Barton Grange Hotel.

I do hope you have the opportunity to visit us again very soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

All I can say is the staff are amazing the hotel beautiful the food delicious just an amazing experience.we had the please of working with the hotels DJ Rob Falcon who absolutely made our wedding day very special and memorable . I can't recommend this hotel enough x

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Thank you so much for choosing Barton Grange Hotel for your special day, I have shared your fantastic review with the team and they are all thrilled.

I do hope you come back and visit us again very soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for one night as we were attending a function at the hotel. The room was decent, although slightly dated and needing a bit of TLC. However, it was incredibly hot and stuffy. It was very uncomfortable getting ready and sleeping in the room - even with the window open. We did check and the heating was off, so we're not sure why it was so hot. For one night, without breakfast, we also felt it was pricey for what you got. Convenient for the function, but probably wouldn't stay again.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for reviewing Barton Grange Hotel following your recent stay.

I would really appreciate the opportunity to have a chat with you about your comments and can be contacted on 01772 867059.