US$96
US$81
Ashwood Hotel(Preston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$66
Legacy Preston International(Preston)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$66
US$142
US$127
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Premier Inn Preston Central Hotel(Preston)(Great Value!)
US$86
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$53
US$85
PremierInn.com
All reviewswalled gardenpool and saunafriday fizznespresso machineleisure facilitiesfamily weddingfresh milkdance floorsky tvlovely hotelwedding receptionevening mealafternoon teastaff were lovelycooked to perfectiona lovely staylovely room
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Invited to my neices wedding, what a fantastic venue! Having drinks in the beautiful garden, on a beautiful day. Perfect. Great food, great staff, especially Bob who made it the whole day fun and fabulous. This venue really does have it all. Well done all and thanks to Natalie and Andrew for inviting us.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Geraldine J, Manager at Barton Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2015

Thank you so much for your fantastic five start review, I am thrilled your enjoyed your time at Barton Grange Hotel.

I do hope you have the opportunity to visit us again very soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

All I can say is the staff are amazing the hotel beautiful the food delicious just an amazing experience.we had the please of working with the hotels DJ Rob Falcon who absolutely made our wedding day very special and memorable . I can't recommend this hotel enough x

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Thank you so much for choosing Barton Grange Hotel for your special day, I have shared your fantastic review with the team and they are all thrilled.

I do hope you come back and visit us again very soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for one night as we were attending a function at the hotel. The room was decent, although slightly dated and needing a bit of TLC. However, it was incredibly hot and stuffy. It was very uncomfortable getting ready and sleeping in the room - even with the window open. We did check and the heating was off, so we're not sure why it was so hot. For one night, without breakfast, we also felt it was pricey for what you got. Convenient for the function, but probably wouldn't stay again.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for reviewing Barton Grange Hotel following your recent stay.

I would really appreciate the opportunity to have a chat with you about your comments and can be contacted on 01772 867059.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

Stayed here for a wedding and really enjoyed the weekend. Lovely food, service and staff - couldn't be made more welcome. Nice to have a swim too and gym facilities. Great location and easy to find, would def go back and recommend.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your great review, I am so pleased you enjoyed your weekend with us.

I do hope to see you back at Barton Grange Hotel again very soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

I've stayed here on business and it was a lovely stay. The staff are friendly. The room I had was very nice. Spacious, comfortable with a lovely bathroom. It would be classed as dated by some but to me it was more classic. However you view the rooms, they are very tasteful. The bar was nice and the service was friendly and quick. The breakfast room was pleasant and bright. The staff were very attentive and everything arrived quickly and very nicely presented. The choice was more than adequate and everything was fresh. Overall, we'll definitely be booking here again, the rest of our party gave similar responses.

Room Tip: Pay a little more or look for a deal on an executive room, worth the difference.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your great review, I have shared your comments with the team and they are thrilled.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel again very soon.

Best Wishes