Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$111
View deal
Booking.comUS$110
Agoda.comUS$119
PricelineUS$133
Hotels.comUS$111
TravelocityUS$111
Trip.comUS$132
All reviews the penthouse fairy tale flamingo room hunt room cupcakes mini bar kitchen area small kitchen little touches lovely touch perfect stay bed was very comfortable centre of town ground floor home from home high street checking out
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 October 2021

Stayed for 4 nights and what a wonderful stay, the hotel is 30 seconds walk from the Centre and 5 mins walk from Preston Station. The room was beautifully presented, clean and comfortable, and the staff, well, what can I say, Lauren and Lauren, Martin and all the staff made us feel more like friends than guests,….what can I say, we’ll definitely be staying again ( sorry guys! Lol)

In a nutshell, highly recommended.

By the way, Lauren, have you seen that Nun again? ;)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lauren Edwards, Guest Services / Front Office at No.10 Preston, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2021

Hello Iain1664. Firstly a big thank you to you, for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. We really do appreciate it. It was our pleasure to meet, chat and accommodate you both! A home away from home feeling is what we strive for so I am delighted you experienced just that! We look forward to having you stay with us again, hopefully in the near future!

I can confirm I have not!

Lauren.

Reviewed 21 October 2021 via mobile

We stayed in this property over night whilst we were in Preston and would highly recommend it. As a couple we r both really tall and we had a new puppy with crate and quite a lot of luggage and were really struggling for space in the room that we had booked, albeit was a lovely room and so clean. We asked if we could pay for an upgrade to a bigger room due to the way we were struggling and they showed us 2 other available rooms and allowed us to pick one and done this free of charge which I thought was really nice. The room was lovely and spacious and had a little outdoor bit on ground floor which was ideal with our new puppy. You wouldn’t think the hotel allowed dogs in it as it was that pristine and highly presented and smelled lovey all throughout the hallways and in the rooms which were so clean. Nice touch with cereals and milks and croissants and fruit in the rooms for breakfast. Also an optional mini bar with nice cold drinks in the fridge if you would like to purchase them, they don’t take a deposit of u on arrival but just hold 1p on your bank card to take payment for mini bar things if u have them. The location is right in the town centre. The staff were so lovely and friendly (Lauren and didn’t manage to get the other young lady’s name) were very welcoming and helpful with our requests. I didn’t think much of Preston but this place is an absolute gem of a find and would highly recommend it to anyone staying in Preston without a doubt I don’t think you would top this place in Preston. Thanks for a lovely comfortable stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Stephanie Pang, Guest Services / Front Office at No.10 Preston, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2021

Hello Jill,
Firstly thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we love to hear when our guests have a great experience and it looks like you did! We're so glad you enjoyed the complimentary upgrade into Kensington, I thought that it would be perfect for your little puppy to have the little outside area. But I will definitely pass this review onto Lauren to have a little read. It was a pleasure to accommodate you and thank you for letting us meet Luna! She is such a sweet little pup. We would love to welcome you back should you stay in Preston again.

Reviewed 16 October 2021

I only sayed at No. 10 for one night, but I wish it had been for longer. The individually designed apartments have been decorated thoughtfully and are sumptuous in their finish. The apartment I stayed in was immaculate and, wow, was the bed comfy! For me, the continental breakfast included in the room rate was just right. I particularly enjoyed the addition of fruit. In short, your every need has been considered, and the staff will go the extra mile to help should you need anything else. Lauren and Martin are both delightful - in equal measure. ;)

I honestly cannot praise No. 10 enough, and what a wonderful introduction to Preston - not only the to the place but also to the people. I will defintely return. Quite frankly, I'm looking forward to going back.

p.s. good shout on the burgers, Lauren. The little cakes on my departure were also a lovely touch. Thank you Martin.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Stephanie Pang, Guest Services / Front Office at No.10 Preston, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2021

Hi HistoryNerd0221,
Thank you for leaving such a kind review, I am sure the team will be pleased to read this! It is great to hear that you enjoyed not only the hotel but your apartment as well. (The apartments are beautiful aren't they) Glad you liked the complimentary fruit and breakfast but also the little goodies we gave you on check out. I will definately pass this to Lauren and Martin to have a look at, they will very much appreciate it. But we do look forward to welcoming you again to No.10 should you stay in Preston again. It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

Reviewed 2 October 2021 via mobile

Stayed here last night. We were early getting to preston and dropped our bags off at the hotel and got a free upgrade upon arrival. The rooms were spotless and had more than enough space and amminities. Martin and the girls were all brilliant and vey friendly. Great work chaps and we will be back in the future. Thanks for a great stay Paul and Kim

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Stephanie Pang, Guest Services / Front Office at No.10 Preston, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2021

Hello Paul and Kim!
Thank you for leaving us a lovely review as we highly value our guest feedback! I will definitely pass this onto Martin and the rest of the team to read, it was a pleasure to have you stay in our hotel. But I am pleased you enjoyed your complimentary upgrade and that you enjoyed your stay. We do hope to welcome you back should you stay in Preston again. Thank you for choosing No.10 Preston and we hope to see you soon.
Steph.

Reviewed 27 September 2021

We stayed in the Polo Suite having googled places to stay in Preston for a stop over on way to Scotland. We were greeted enthusiastically and shown to our room where petals in the shape of heart had been laid out on the bed as a nice surprise.
Overall the accommodation was excellent, clean and tidy although the water in the bathroom was too hot for a shower! No one to mention to on Sunday at reception when checking out.
Although the hotel is based at the quiet end of town, we were awoken by party goers sitting outside our bedroom window at 3am.
Overall would recommend a stay but maybe a room to the rear lol! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Date of stay: September 2021

Hello Craig,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, sorry to hear of the issues you had but we will definitely take your feedback on board to improve guest experience. But I am glad that the hotel suited your needs and that you liked the little surprise we did for you. Should you stay in Preston again, we'd like to welcome you to try out our other apartments maybe one at the rear as you said! Hope to see you soon.