All reviews car park beefeater restaurant stayed here overnight stop adjacent beefeater meal deal plenty of parking easy access restaurant next door good nights sleep handy location good size no air conditioning night's sleep room was spotless quick check family room
Reviewed 14 September 2018

5 minutes from M42 Junction 4 on the A34. Situated behind the "Plough" Beefeater pub. Despite arriving late at night i was greeted by a very friendly young lady at the check in desk. Despite being very close to the main road it was very quiet even with the window open and I had a great nights sleep in a very comfortable bed. The room was clean and everything worked, only slight grumble was that it took for ever to get hot water through in the morning. I was late up due to arriving from a late flight the night before so put this down to there being heavy water usage before i got up, however I have never had this issue in premier inns previously. Breakfast was served in the Beefeater across the car park which was cooked to order and very good and the breakfast staff were very friendly and efficient. All in all a very good experience. I would choose and recommend this hotel in future when flying from Birmingham. (so long as the price is right).

Room Tip: There is no lift so if stairs are an issue ask for the ground floor
Reviewed 14 September 2018

I stayed her for work in September 2018 - there was a large party of us, approx 20 but we do use this hotel regularly. This last visit was awful, food did not come up at the same time, I had ordered kofta's and they were uncooked - they did get me some more. Breakfast in the morning was extremely slow - we had finished our continental breakfast and the others were still waiting for their cooked breakfast. The hotel is great and the staff very helpful.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel has some of the best staff I have come across in a PI. Amazing welcome, efficient check in and spot on local advice on restaurants. The hotel is brill.
On the whole my 3 night stay was great - but sadly let down in last day breakfast shenanigans.
Not enough staff, slow service which resulted in poor breakfast. To be fair not the staff’s problem but management problem.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

The staff at this hotel go above what is required of service. We had a little problem with the TV, which they promptly tried to fix, it was not rectified straight away, for the inconvenience they gave us a gift. The room was neat and tidy, it was a great stay. I would not recommend the beefeater for breakfast, staff just couldn’t be bothered we seem to be an inconvenience to them, yet to eat there for dinner, the staff where great and friendly and nothing was a problem.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2018

The room was fine but the stay was let down by the staff, we arrived at 5pm and had to wait while the room was checked as it may not have been ready, not a good start to a stay and later interactions with staff could have been better.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com