“Still excellent!”

Crumpets
Ranked #6 of 79 Restaurants in Tewkesbury
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Martyn and Mandy Crump would like to welcome you to their traditional 16th Century Eating House. Having served the public since 2001, this family run business prides itself on using locally sourced ingredients to produce home cooked, traditional meals alongside providing a warm and friendly welcome.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We hadn't visited Crumpets for some time but found them as good as ever.

Fruit scone and clotted cream was beautiful and a plentiful supply of hot water for the tea.

Service friendly. Not to be missed in Tewkesbury!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Went their for some food on Tuesday lovely place to eat staff very good would highly recommended place has lots of character

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

My Mum and Dad have visited Crumpets for years. Mandy and Martyn have always gone the extra mile for them. So much so Mum and Dad held their Golden Wedding celebrations there. When my Mum passed away recently she left a note that she'd like Crumpets to do the food after the funeral. Mandy and Martyn were incredible. Due to size we had to move to a different venue but they brought the buffet to us, set up and stayed throughout. They made a hard day so much easier. The food was delicious and there was so much variety. They are so much more than a tea room. Mandy and Martyn really care for their customers and it is reflected in the quality of their work. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I have been to crumpets many times with my husband and 5 year old daughter. The service is friendly and welcoming. Gluten free is never a bother and well catered For. As I suffer from coeliac disease it is hard to come by gluten free cafes. My daughter throughly enjoys our visits here where her beans in a separate bowl and not on her toast is always catered for ;) Homely and clean with fab service always from Mandy.My favourite cafe :)

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Popped into Crumpets, which is just off the Riverside Walk in Tewkesbury, for a spot of light lunch. Comfortable little place with attentive and helpful staff. All we wanted was s snack lunch to keep us going so Mrs W had beans on toast and I had a sausage and mushroom roll, both were generous portions and delicious and there was change from a tenner. Spot on.