“Thursday Banquet night ”
Review of Kent Curry House

Kent Curry House
Ranked #60 of 119 Restaurants in Dartford
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Established in 1971, Kent Curry is renowned as Dartford’s local household indian favourite serving generations of diners with the finest Indian cuisine in a sleek and contemporary setting. Kent Curry offers an exceptional variety and the highest quality of Indian cuisine available today. We bring together the best dishes from the Indian subcontinent, all cooked by our team of top chefs.
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed my banquet night on a Thursday evening. You get a starter, main, rice or bread and a side dish for £10.95 which I find extremely good value. Some dishes can be hit and miss but find a good one you like and Youl be going back again for more. Would recommend this establishment.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Popped in there recently just as they opened. poppadoms were stale and tasteless, sadly the quality of the food does get any better. King prawn purée which had a few pieces of something but not the size of a king prawn. Service was, what service. I had to constantly call the waiter over, I don't understand how 3 staff members can ignore the only two customers in whole restaurant for so long. The mains were rubbish too and tasteless we both left quite a lot of food, we will not be returning ever.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

This place when visited had an FSA Hygiene Rating of 4 out of a maximum possible rating of 5. The Local Council describe the rating as GOOD.

Overall, the food was below average. King Prawn Curry was just six rubber band chewy prawns in little more than a soup base. It was supposed to be King Prawn Vindaloo. It was barely mild to warm. Rice and naan bread were OK. Not a place I would rush to re-visit.

The surroundings were comfortable and pleasant.

2  Thank Currykink
Reviewed 11 September 2017

lovely restaurant, Raj and all his staff are always friendly and helpfull. food excellent. We have just had a anniversary family party, and used them for the catering. went very smoothly, everyone enjoyed the food. highly recommended.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We first went on a Thursday for their Indian banquet offer, it was really tasty and good value for money. The only downside was that the food was not very hot. We told the waiter this and he knocked off a little from the bill as compensation. I would go back but would ask that the food is served hot.
We then ordered a take away a few weeks later. Big mistake! They said it would be delivered in approx 45 minutes. After an hour I called them to check, they said it had just left and apologised for the slight delay! (It should take about 10 minutes to get to us). After a further 30 minutes I called again, to be told it would be setting off in about 10 minutes! I don't appreciate being lied to, the annoying thing was I had paid by card when ordering so they had the money and I had no food! It eventually arrived just short of two hours after ordering, it was cold and swimming in oil! The guy apologised for the delay and said we would get 25% off our next order but I doubt we will be ordering again! A real let down as apart from being a little cold the food in the restaurant was delicious, unfortunately the take away food was not!

Been to Kent Curry House? Share your experiences!