“This is the place!!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indian food Sunday buffet ,live music nights
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

A lovely meal and I visit ( or try to) every month. Only once did we have a bad time and that was due to unpleasant customers causing trouble certainly NOT the the fault of the restaurant.
BIG TIP!!!.... go for a Sunday all you can eat buffet!!!! Simply the best! Not the biggest choice (3 different curries and a selection of sides) but the quality is just fantastic the best onion bhaji you will ever taste. See you next Sunday!!!!

1  Thank Gary M

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Been to green spice with wife 10 of clock Sunday night .but waiter came to us and said they are closing soon and didn't let us sit.but still customers was inside .we was very regular for this restaurent.Waiter with glasses was very rude and didn't allowed us to sit for dine. My wife was disappointed. Never going back again.

2  Thank Jhonsmith L
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

We used to frequent The Green Spice regularly when we lived locally - however we moved from the area 3 years ago. Having found ourselves near Brands Hatch we decided to go back to our old haunt hoping to find the treat we once knew. We were immediately recognised and in turn introduced to the new chef who works on a Monday and Tuesday. He is a fabulous chef. We talked about what we liked, how spicy and the choice of rice and veg. He asked us if we could trust him - well - we did and - wow - glad we did. Feeling stuffed and happy we came away wishing that we had a restaurant such as this where we live now and promising to go back on a Monday or Tuesday with that Chef to enjoy his exquisite talent once more. Thank you Green Spice- we have missed you - and definitely not overcrowded - but far from empty!

1  Thank Bev B
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Me and my husband decided to go for a lovely meal at this restaurant, we've eaten here a few times and like the food and service from the staff has been okay..until yesterday!
When we entered restaurant we were approached by a female waitress and she took us to our table. As we were the ONLY people in the restaurant (as it was only 6pm) my husband asked if we could sit at a different table as the one she suggested was a bit too small, at this point the waitress pulled a face, I ignored this and we proceeded to our table. Then we were asked what we'd like to drink and as we already knew what we wanted for starters we told her our drinks and starters together and she again made a face and walked off. After bringing over our drinks she approaches another waiter and starts talking about us and then this waiter comes to our table and asks us if we are going order mains and not just starters as that is not allowed. I stupidly start to explain and re-assure the waiter that we are off course going to be ordering starters and that we're starving and he still looked like he needed confirmation. Once I finish explaining/re-assuring him, my husband looks at me and says why the hell are you having to explain yourself. And starts to feel annoyed at the thought that we are being 'in a polite way' asked if we'll be spending on more than just starters! After this point, both of us feel very uncomfortable and decide that we no longer wish to sit and eat here so we ask for the bill regarding our drinks and leave, and are not asked by the waitress or waitress why we are suddenly leaving or any apology even though my husband made the point why we are leaving just two minutes after taking our seats. I was very disappointed with the service received. Won't be eating here ever again!!

3  Thank sam_113543
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Came here with family, first thing you feel is your walking into a night club. It was really loud, secondly you feel you are all on top of people. So crowded and the large tables were all near each other. It wasn't even a comfortable amount of space for all of us, we were pushed next to a wall.
The food was good, I will say this, but asking the Waiter about the food, and him not knowing if it was spicy or mild, or what was good or not was a little sad.
Also the Waiters took our order and food was there in 5 minutes, and then took that away and then there was the main, they reached over me over and over again. Also on top of this there personal Hygiene was bad, and I wouldn't mind but I was eating and it started getting to me.
The food was the best thing about this restaurant, but unfortunately I will not be coming back due to multiple issues.

1  Thank Laura K