“Very good food, definitely worth the wait! ”
Review of The Gurkha Kitchen

The Gurkha Kitchen
Ranked #39 of 354 Restaurants in Maidstone
Description: The Gurkha Kitchen gives you an authentic selection of Nepalese and Indian. Our aim is to provide genuine and authentic Nepalese and Indian to our customers at reasonable rates. Have a takeaway tonight, delivered by our friendly staff straight to your door.
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve ordered twice in the last month from The Gurkha Kitchen and on both occasions the food was very good.
The delivery time is an hour which I didn’t realise the first time so I was impatient and hungry but when the food arrived, it was delicious and definitely worth the wait!
Some of the dishes are very spicy (yet still tasty) but if you’re not keen on spice, there’s plenty of other lovely dishes to choose from! Just check the spicy scale before you order!

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Booked a table here last night with family and had a lovely meal, the food was fresh, very tasty and the service was good.
Definitely recommend this restaurant for good authentic food

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Second time at the Gurkha Kitchen with the family.
Great food and service and everybody left very full and happy.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

I am very frequently eat here. My family only want to eat here.I would like try other Indian restaurant also in Maidstone but they don't want me to take risk :-)

Staff is very good. Food is always fresh & tasty. The only issue they don't have mush vegetarian main course but you can order different vegetarian side dishes.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

The food here is excellent, but you must allowvplenty of time because the servicevis relaxed. The chicken chilli fry is highly recommended if you like your dishes hot. The prawns in my king prawn madras were a good size and were very tasty. This restaurant is well worth visiting if you're not in a hurry.