“Fantastic food.”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Very good quality, really tasty, no too expensive. Quick delivery. Clearly labelled vegan options. Absolutely amazing.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I have been here a few times and never tire of the food, the platter is always great value for money and the service is excellent.

The only slight downside is that it can get quite noisy but this is because it's so busy as a result of the great food!

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Came here Sunday night with my partner had a lovely mixed platter for 2 great value and you get plenty to eat we couldn’t finish it all, only thing I would say was a little slow to get some more drinks brought over but apart from that we had a lovely evening.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We came for my friends birthday and some wanted to do the set menu for the unlimited drink and some didn't as they were driving, so pointless paying a high price for unlimited alcohol for people who can't drink.

We tried to ask about splitting the table into two to accommodate for everyone but before we could even ask, the manager was just shouting over us everytime we tried to talk. One of my friends managed to explain what we had wanted to do and the manager was just shouting directly at them, my friend whose birthday it was said he had enough of how we was being treated and just wanted to go to Nandos instead...

However we stayed... wish we didn't.

The starters took forever to come out, then too long to clear the plates, then waited even longer for the mains.

Main courses was delicious, can't deny that but the portion size is so small. I'm only average size man but was just left so hungry...

The restaurant was like sitting in a volcano, we asked if they would put the air con on and the woman said it didn't work, we asked the manager who then put it on but put it on the HEAT setting!!! We and others in the restaurant had to keep taking regular intervals outside to cool off despite it hammering down with rain it was worth it.

Whenever we needed to get drinks, servers either wasn't interested or was just pretending they couldn't hear us. Whenever we did get to order, was waiting and waiting and waiting...

Decor is nice, except for the toilets, they are just horrible. Trying to make the best with the space they have in them but could at least make sure they are kept clean.

Myself and my partner came here a few years ago and loved this place, but after the recent experience it's highly unlike we would return.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

This restaurant is totally amazing. The food quality is 5* and just tastes amazing! I have been to a number to a number of Turkish restaurants and this is up there at the best. I visited with a group of 17 and the service was also 5*. I cannot wait to revisit.