“Lovely, comfortable accommodation.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Birch cottage

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Leeds castle ballon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Edward M
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Lovely, comfortable accommodation.”
Reviewed 29 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Great decor, convenient location, friendly, helpful hosts. What more could you ask? Very handy for us as our daughter and her family live in the village. Comfortable furniture, cosy rooms, easy access.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Decor and cleanliness.
Liked least: Worn buttons on TV remote which involved trial and error setting.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
5 Mar 2016
It was a pleasure to have yourself and your wife stay with us, we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay in Birch cottage and look forward to seeing you again.
Denise N
“Ideal Cottage Holiday for Two Persons”
Reviewed 8 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Lovely cottage in peaceful area of Kent, central to many locations. Cottage very clean and equipped with everything that we required. The owners Lauraine and Mick made us very welcome. We hope to return there in the near future.

Liked best: Everything
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
Management Response
3 Sep 2016
Mick and I are so pleased you enjoyed your stay in Birch cottage and we do hope to see you both again.
matchbox2...
Lower Austria, Austria
“I just loved that place! Very charming! A bit small, but I had everything I needed. Very friendly owner!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I just loved that place! It is a bit small, but very charming. I had everything I needed. The owner is very friendly and helpful in any way (shopping food, questions about the surrounding, landscape, cities and villages nearby, hiking-trails, and so on. I enjoyed my stay.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Owner is very friendly and helpful . She picked me up at the station, had a home-made cake for me in the kitchen, helped me with shopping (food), gave me helpful hints for hiking-trails. I liked to be surrounded by her animals (horses, sheep, alpacas
Liked least: There is nothing to say.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing