Our first trip alone since the children are grown. Absolutely loved it. Everyone is helpful and so friendly. We stayed a week and weren’t ready to go home. Tons of things to choose for breakfast. A lot cheaper to stay than Home B&Bs with still all the comfort and charm. The black book has all the tricks you’ll need to run the room. Or if your like me and accidentally close it up in the curtains than all you have to do is ask. They are very accommodating and helpful. This is a wonderful place to stay for a week or even just an overnight stopover. It’s a must stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully beamed Coachhouse set in stunning North Downs Way, Kent, convenient to M20 & M2 between London & Dover. 35 mins from Gatwick Airport. Clean, comfortable and welcoming. Excellent traditional pubs and restaurants nearby. 10 mins from Leeds Castle, directly opposite Kent County Showground. Free Parking & WIFI ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Detling Coachhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Detling Coachhouse Maidstone, Kent
- Detling Coachhouse Hotel Maidstone