“good food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2018

nice Indian cuisine , on of the best in Maidstone, busy and welcoming , have a nice variety of dishes to suit everyone

Reviewed 2 August 2018

I love this place, we come here frequently. The food is always great and the place has a lovely atmosphere. The main menu usually stays the same but they have introduced some really interesting desserts and a "gin menu" which is great. So what is my big BUT?
My only complaint (and this will come across as a little snobby) is that they sometimes offer an after dinner drink on the house. My issue is - its not consistent. We can go there as a two or a four, spend £50, spend £150 and not get offered a thing. Next visit we have just a main and two beers and get offered a drink of choice with their compliments...The last time we went was mid week - there were three tables of two and a group. Very quiet so we heard a table of two get offered a drink but when it came to us - we just got the bill. We ordered the same number of courses and very similar drinks. I cant work it out, it just seems to be luck of the draw. I would just comment that if you are going to give drinks on the house, just be aware that other customers can over hear this happening and feel they are being treated differently when they don't get offered the same service. As I said, we are regulars and haven't, as yet, worked out what the pattern is...

2  Thank Reviewer22444
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Oh wow! Went here on Thursday and the food was gorgeous! Lamp just fell off the fork!
Would definitely go recommend coming here

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

One of the best curries I have had! Lamb Madras! Naan was perfect! Loved it! Be back very soon......

1  Thank Millieeva05
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Always difficult to find a good curry house in a place you’ve never been so thanks for the reviews on Trip Advisor !!

Entry to the restaurant was promising - nicely decorated and nice cosy bar area for take away customers.

Clean linen on tables and friendly staff.

I always tend to go for Vindaloo. No change this time !

Chicken very fresh which makes a change from some of the plumped up nonsense in some restaurants. Curry was hot but not ridiculous and it tasted fantastic.

The Mrs had flambé cognac chicken which I’ve never seen before. Very nice .

Bajhis to start together with poppadoms - all good and nice sauces / pickles .

Draft Cobra - cold and fabulous