“Very expensive but good quakity”

Cineworld Milton Keynes
Ranked #14 of 53 Fun & Games in Milton Keynes
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I don’t go here very often as you will see from my last visit. Simple reason for this...it is incredibly expensive. I have paid upwards of £16 for a ticket to watch a film which I’m sorry is simply way too much money. The cinema is good as it should be and of course the best way to see a good film. I can’t justify going here very often though at that sort of price. I won’t even mention the extortion of the food and drink prices but you already know that’s the case with these sorts of cinemas. What I would say is a cost for one ticket makes the monthly subscription seem good value for money and ultimately I guess that’s where the company wants to take itself.

All reviews
"ticket desk"
"fizzy drinks"
"plenty of leg room"

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Very good experience Shame they don't have a gallery like odeon but I only watch 4dx here and it's worth it with the correct film

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

All the staff we spoke to where freindly. The ice-cream team, offered tasters and recommended new flavours to try and knew their stock.
When I was struggling to get signal for my on line ticket they explained the best Reception area and explained I could use the ticket machine if couldn't get a signal. Seats are comfortable, everywhere is clean. New cafe looks welcome.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is a modern cinema complex, we have two in Milton Keynes so we are blessed if you want to watch a film in great surroundings. Watched a great film about Winston Churchill good seating with legroom even for a tall person like me. Typical cinema fayre, popcorn, fizzy drinks, hot dogs and nachos, plus coffee shop and sweet shop. Recommended but can be a slightly pricey day or evening.