“Shisha Terrace is 5* - Restaurant is only about 2*”
Review of Verandah Talk Restaurant - CLOSED

Verandah Talk Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Even though I am giving then restaurant 3*, do not get me wrong I am a regular; but only for the Shisha Terrace! The guy they have working on that section is friendlier than the rest of there staff, who are generally nott very welcoming in all honesty! Food is average, ony thing recommend is the lovely steaks that they do, otherwise the menu is over priced and they also hardly ever have the actual food in stock! Waiters are unattentive, could do with some.well needed improvements!

2  Thank afc_santi

Reviewed 19 October 2013

We visited in a group of 10 on Eid. We had booked well in advance and had also enquired prior to our visit if they would still be able to accommodate us given the date and we were assured they would be. We arrived at 6:30 and our order wasn't taken until about 7:10! When serving up our main meals (between 8pm-8:20pm) the rice was brought out and then some our party had to wait another 15 minutes to get their main meals. I cannot fault my food (king prawn tikka - absolutely delicious) but unfortunately the wait was unacceptable.

1  Thank Jobenina
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Lovely food, lots of choice. Been several times and never been disappointed. You can see the food being cooked, as spicy as you like it. Well worth a visit

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Went for a buffet with my family (half price children, £10 adults, bring your own alcohol)
Staff were extremely polite, friendly and helpful, my kids are really fussy and really only ate chicken drumsticks and rice so they kept making more for them. Desserts were horrible!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Verandah Talk served the best Indian food I have ever eaten in Milton Keynes. Not only is the food exceptional but the aesthetic of the restaurant is great. The waiting staff were spot in in ensuring we were looked after but also ensuring we had the space and time to enjoy our food.

We went as a family and ate from the buffet. The buffet was fresh, hot and really tasty. I can't recommend it enough after some disappointing experiences at other restaurants in the area. The paneer was sublime and the daal an absolute treat.

It operates a bring your own policy with regards to alcohol and although there's shops nearby bear in mind some of them shut early on a Sunday. It was busy on the evening we visited and I can see why. I'll definitely be returning and would encourage people to check this place out, an absolute gem!