Holiday Inn Basingstoke(Basingstoke)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$107
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Basingstoke(Basingstoke)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$171
US$148
US$108
PremierInn.com
Central Point by House of Fisher(Basingstoke)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$98
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

Had to make a business trip to Basingstoke, and found that all hotels around this area had incredibly inflated prices even in off peak season, Premiere Inn were asking for £130 a night! I managed to find The Basingstoke Lodge for £90. The place is in the middle of a housing estate out of town but the room is clean and nice & the owner is amenable. The premises needs a little sprucing up outside in appearance but you can't really complain. Being from up North, my Company allow me to spend £90 per night per hotel only, but the owner kindly let me take the room for this price less the Breakfast. If he would have incl. the breakfast I wouldn't hesitate to return again.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Secker1
Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

I just feel at home. Fantastic service, very clean and organized place. The breakfast area is very comfortable, just like at home! and the food is great. Much better than many big hotels around there. I highly recommend this place for everybody.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2015

reserved 2 rooms at short notice, all very clean and comfortable. 5 Star hospitality from the owner, nothing was trouble at all, only a few minutes into the town centre or leisure park, cinema's and restaurants.
Would be keen to stay on every occasion when visiting Basingstoke.

Room Tip: All rooms are equally good.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2015

We were transferred to the Basingstoke Lodge by Travelodge when they couldn't provide us the room we had booked with them. So they paid for our (two) rooms at the Basingstoke Lodge (including a complimentary breakfast). It was certainly better than the Travelodge. The rooms were fine, and the breakfast was very nice. The landlord, Nigel, is an interesting chap, happy and willing to help make his guests' stay enjoyable - nothing was too much trouble for him.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Dave W
Reviewed 27 February 2015

Stayed here on business for two nights in February with two colleagues. Warm welcome from the proprietor. Comfortable room with en-suite bathroom, desk, and Freeview TV, if a little on the chilly side (though my colleagues said their rooms were quite warm). Plenty of plug sockets for laptop, mobile etc (a plug socket by the bed is something a lot of hotels neglect to offer!).

My work plans changed during my stay which meant I had to work from the hotel on one day - I was very comfortable in my room using the free wi-fi (fast and stable) to connect back to the office.

I would consider staying here again if I was back in Basingstoke on business.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business