See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 May 2015 via mobile

Being a contractor I spend most of my life in B&B's. What sets this apart is that you have your own kitchen so you can make some real food after work instead of takeaways or microwave meals. Makes a big difference to have somewhere else to be other than sat on your bed watching TV. It's very clean, spacious, comfy beds and the owner in very nice too. Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Gregg M
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I have to say this is the best Bed & Breakfast I have ever stayed in. We arrived in the early hours of the morning - the wonderful Christine had left the heating on for us so it was lovely and warm when we arrived. Our room was lovely, clean, well decorated and had everything we needed. It was like being at home - Highly recommend for anyone needing to stay in the Bolton area.

Room Tip: Our room was a triple room and was spacious and cozy.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Anita L
Reviewed 20 October 2012

My new wife and i stayed at this lovely b&b on our wedding night as it was ideally located 10 mins taxi ride away from our wedding venue, the staff could not have been more helpful and understanding, the room was very clean and the bed was very welcome after a long day, i would recommend a stay to any wedding guests wanting to stay around the lostock/bolton area

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple