1,491 results
All reviews pitch view room football pitch penthouse suite pitch side bolton wanderers retail park leisure facilities lovely hotel steam room business trip match days football match reception staff trouser press plenty of parking bar area excellent stay
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Had a great 3 night stay at the hotel. The room was lovely and clean and the breakfast was excellent. All the staff were very polite, friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Whites1, General Manager at Bolton Whites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Thank you for such great feed back.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Whites in the near future.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Warm friendly welcoming staff, easily booked online with reminder and directions which were clear. Good value for money, use of gym, swimming pool if staying and breakfast excellent. Would recommend ..

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Whites1, General Manager at Bolton Whites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Great to see your feedback, We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

The staff at this hotel are some of the friendliest people I have ever met they were very helpful always cheerful and very professional. The room was spacious spotlessly clean the bed was very comfortable the pillows were so nice I wanted to bring them home with me (I didn't but was tempted ) the only criticism I would have is that the room was very hot due to the brilliant weather we had while we were there and a fan would have been helpful it may have been available but we did not ask. The hotel is surrounded by so many amenities we were spoilt for choice of places to eat although we did sample the food at the hotel and can confirm it was very good value for money and very tasty.

Room tip: Rooms at the front of the hotel face a very busy main road which could be noisy.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for such great feed back, I will be relaying this to my team.
Fans are available and should we have such great weather the next time you visit us don't hesitate to ask for one.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Hotel needs updating I did not think it was worth the money we paid. Reception staff was very good and friendly. Bar staff was not the best. I am sorry to say but I do not think this hotel is a 4*....

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to feed back.
We are very conscious that areas of the hotel are in need of updating and this is very high on our agenda.
We pride ourselves on great customer service and if you have not received this during your stay then I can only apologise and will be happy to discuss with you further should you wish to.
Please don't hesitate to contact me direct.
We hope to welcome you bck to Whites in the future.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed for the night in the executive suit. The price I can only guess is purely for the view of the pitch. The rooms could do with a little TLC as the seem quite tired and dated. The rest of the main hotel is well presented and the staff were helpful. Breakfast is a usual buffet style does not warrant almost £20 as in a premier inn you get the same selection for less than half the price. Location good for a wander around the shops. Overall it was an ok hotel but wouldn't be in a rush to return ourselves.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feed back, we take everything on board.
I can only apologise if we did not reach your expectations.
We hope to get the opportunity to welcome you bacj to Whites in the future.