“Friday night treat”

Southgate Fish and Chips
Ranked #52 of 270 Restaurants in Crawley
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Our Friday night fish and chips never fails to please. Lovely crispy batter on fish and great chips. Try it you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We have visited this chip shop on many occasions and have never had a bad meal. Potion sizes are great the large cod is bigger than your plate and always cooked to perfection. If you want fish and chips this is the best shop in Crawley I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Booked into a local hotel and we were due to fly out the following day. Had read reviews and they were not wrong. The plaice and chips were excellent and what better way to eat them than making our way back to the hotel.

Gutted when I realised that we landed back on the Sunday lunchtime and they were closed. Still, there will definitely be a next time.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

I check out Tripadvisor to find the best Fish and Chip shop as visiting the area. The Cod and Chips was great and the staff/owner was very helpful, triple wrapping our food to keep it hot as I had to meet my wife from the train.
If in the area again I now know where to go for my Fish & Chips. (They also sell other things)

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Quite simply, the best fish and chips in Crawley and one of the very best I've been to.

Fresh, clean, tasty. Very reasonably priced and run by a really lovely family.

The perfect takeaway experience.