4,093 results
All reviews north terminal petrol station meal deal an early flight car park good nights sleep gatwick airport next morning top floor min walk excellent value night's sleep stayed here for one night an overnight stay comfortable room budget hotel family room
Reviewed 16 April 2015

We have used this hotel at least five times during the last two years, most recently prior to going on holiday in March and our return on 3 April.
Every visit, without fail, has been enjoyable.

It is only a short walk from the hotel and provided you are fit and the weather is fine I would avoid the shuttle as it would take you longer to get to the hotel.

The staff, all through the hotel are all very friendly and helpful from reception to bar and restaurant and should be applauded.

The rooms are very comfortable and despite being close to the airport no aircraft noise can be heard. The free wi-fi is a bonus and other hotel groups to learn from this.

The restaurant food is good and the meal deal excellent value, the bar prices are very reasonable in comparison to London.

We arrived back from our holiday at 11.00am and as check in is not until 2pm we called at the hotel to ask if they could store our luggage until we returned later from a trip into London. They did better than this and allowed us to take our room there and then which was excellent as we were tired and it allowed us to take a nap prior going into London.

After five visits I can honestly state that I would not consider any other hotel in the Gatwick area and will be using it again without doubt.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sneckiepaddy
Reviewed 15 April 2015

Friendly staff on the north terminal door step. Can literally walk to it. Rooms in great condition too. There is a restaurant on site, not Mitchellin starred but a good meal before bed for the flight in the morning!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2015

Great place to stay for the airport. Shuttle bus was a good service. Even though you can walk to and from North terminal, you do need the shuttle to the south terminal and the receptionist at premier said it took 8 minutes but it took more like 25 minutes as they picked up along the way from several other hotels

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 April 2015

Not the best of beds nor the largest of rooms compared to some other Premier Inn premises, but that's irrelevant if like me you just want somewhere to sleep the night before your flight.
I booked the park & fly service which allowed me to drop my car off at the long stay car park nearby and took a 10 minute shuttle bus ride to the departures of the north terminal. At busy times this would probably be a 20 minute journey.

The hotel itself is fine and is very well located; you can walk to departures in under 10 minutes, though you do have to cross a busy road which may be a bit awkward with small children and/or luggage. However, there is a bus that goes to the terminal, but as I understand it, it stops at the south terminal first so it may not be a fast transfer.
Considering how low the price is, and how close you are to the airport and given the options for parking, this has to be one of the best value for money hotels I've seen in recent times.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2015 via mobile

Great location on airport, and value with Parking is unbeatable.
Typical premier inn, which I think they are the top of the budget hotels.
Walls quite thin, and bed very firm.
But room huge and staff friendly.

Advice: don't follow sat nav, just follow signs to gatwick airport north terminal, then there are signs from here for the hotel.

Stayed: April 2015